Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle's Slope-o-Phobia

2 Likes

Yes, looks like that FBI agent is in grave danger of falling off there…
This raises another question - if sloped roofs are off limits to snipers, why were two other pairs of snipers allowed on the sloped roofs behind the stage? I’m pretty sure at least one of those pairs were under her authority.

2 Likes

Yep. And those roofs occupied by counter-snipers had slopes steeper and greater than 7 degrees. But the word is that the counter-snipers were not Secret Service agents, but other law enforcement agents who did not have rules of engagement to fire upon a likely assassin - or if they did, their action would not have had support from US Secret Service (which is under Department of Homeland Security, whose head is the communist Mayorkas).

2 Likes

Well, that explains it. Apparently alot of Trump’s security were not official Secret Service, because Mayorkas wouldn’t grant him the protection.
Yes… the communist Mayorkas…

1 Like

This is an example of Hanlon’s razor. we must wait to see how this unfolds. I suspect we will never get to the bottom of it. As an aside, I am utterly fed up with the endless Hosannas about Divine Providence saving Trump’s life. This is as nauseating as the flippant “there, but for the Grace of God, go I”. Where was Providence in preventing the killing of one and critically injuring two others. Should we attribute malice to God or just incompetence?

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. It never fails - God must be given credit for saving him, but that other guy… don’t ask. How dare you question God’s will?!

1 Like

And how will they explain it if, heaven forbid, someone succeeds?

2 Likes

They will, as usual, cite “his mysterious ways”.

1 Like