Russians are Sneaking About in Our-Democracy's White House

(Notice: some apt sarcasm coming up)

Quote:
The Secret Service has concluded its investigation into the bag of cocaine found at the White House and has been unable to identify a suspect. Had the cocaine been left by an assorted visitor or low-level staffer, they would have been nailed.
So it was left by someone who was too important to nail, a top official, someone’s family member, a major donor or someone who otherwise could not be touched without a whole lot more incentive.
Considering that this is the same administration which has been caught lying for months to lawmakers and the media about the status of Iran envoy Rob Malley, who was actually under investigation by the FBI for mishandling classified information, cocaine lies would be no big deal.
Still I think a consensus should shortly emerge that, much like the laptops, the Russians planted cocaine in the White House to frame Hunter Biden.
Once the experts and the intelligence community arrive at this conclusion, it’ll be time to announce that any other explanation is misinformation and needs to be censored for threatening democracy.

2 Likes

If there is a god playing with our world, he sure is a joker. He specially enjoys joking with names. His latest fun: he has promoted a woman named Outlaw to the position of Police Chief in Philadelphia, and a woman named Cheatle to the head of the trusted Secret Service.

1 Like

Officials at the White House know who brought cocaine into the White House and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint analysis, according to a report which contradicts a statement released by the Secret Service.
A security source told Soldier of Fortune magazine, “We know who handled it… We’ve known since last week.”
Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the cocaine, but the magazine is withholding the name pending official confirmation.
The report alleged that the second test by the FBI “brought back a hit on fingerprints".

1 Like

Well, I’m sure, whoever’s fingerprints are on it, it will NOT turn out to be Hunter’s!
Yes, probably a Russian spy! Or a Jan.6 insurrectionist, or a reporter from a faaaar Right extremist outfit!

1 Like

Liz, I have a strong feeling you are making a true prophecy!

1 Like