Return of Mandatory Masks: Boris Johnson Announces ‘Tighter Rules’ in Response to Omicron Variant

3 Likes

Oh yes! A new variant, right on schedule!!

3 Likes

And 30 more I read somewhere. Masks forever. Unless we rebel.

3 Likes

It’s turning into a shoving match - who can shove the hardest, the government or the people?
It will eventually force the issue - how far is the government willing to go to enforce their totalitarian agenda?

3 Likes

We have had a demonstration of how far this government would go - the jailing of people who wandered round the Capitol on January 6 and have ever since languished in a cold hard prison, in solitary confinement, underfed, beaten, without any charges being brought against them.

Just for opposing the totalitarians and supporting President Trump we have all been labeled “domestic terrorists”. It feels weird to me that after years of fighting terrorism I am now designated a terrorist myself by a Western government.

3 Likes

Yes, that is weird. The whole thing is mind boggling. Even for those of us who can see the coup unfolding, it’s hard to believe it’s actually happening. Something in us still believes that our Constitution and the rule of law will prevail, even though we see it being trampled on every day.

3 Likes