Representative Christine Anderson at the EU Parliament on Globalitarianism

Christine Anderson of the party Alternative for Germany (AfD) spoke at the European Union Parliament meeting for Children’s Health Defense on 3 May 2023. She coined what appears to be a new portmanteau, ‘globalitarian’. Here are some excerpts from her speech and two Twitter links supporting the transcription…

The goal ultimately is to transform our free and democratic societies… into totalitarian societies. Their goal is to strip each an every one of us of our fundamental rights - of freedom, democracy, the rule of law. They want to get rid of all of it. And they’re robbing us of our identity, whether it be our national identity, our cultural identity… they won’t even stop to rob us of our sexual identity. The very core of who we are. They don’t even stop there. This whole covid thing had never anything to do with public health. It never had anything to do with breaking waves. It always had to do with breaking people, in order to make us a part of a mindless, malleable mass which they can totally control, and we will be completely dependent upon this globalitarian elite.That’s what they have in store for us. You’re sitting in the EU Parliament. But you can take any kind of international governing body or organization. It is no longer “by the people, for the people”. From now on it will be “by the globalitarian elites, for the globalitarian elite.” And nothing else.

I’m really imploring the people, and all the peoples around the world. For God’s sake, stop giving your “democratically-elected” governments the benefit of the doubt. They are not deserving of that. They are not. Stop rationalizing whatever your government is doing. Stop rationalizing and come up with some good intentions.* They have no good intentions. Never, as I said before, in the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite concerned about the well-being of regular people. And it isn’t any different now. Why should it? Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt. Because I can tell you, you can not comply your way out of a tyranny. It is impossible. Trying to do so, you will only feed a gigantic alligator in the hopes of being eaten last. But guess what? Your turn will come, and then you will be the one swallowed up. I also have to ask the people. End your silence. Speak up. For God’s sake, stop complying. Start rebelling. They’re out to get you, if you do not resist. I would also urge you to stop voting for those who inflict this psychological abuse on you, who mock you for their own good. In order to deal with this unfree world, to defy this unfree world, I have decided to become so absolutely free that my very existence is an act of rebellion. And that’s what we all need to do.

*i.e., Stop trying to come up with some good intention of the government.

3 Likes

Wow, that is spot on! I just can’t believe she hasn’t been kicked out of her position already, to shut her up.

2 Likes

Mock the tyrants!

1 Like

Welcome back, clockp!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be.

2 Likes

Thats a great one! :smile:

2 Likes

RED Balloon ? Too bad. We allowed the radical left to switch colors on us around 30 years ago. Just part of the many ways mainstream America was sound asleep as the communists marched through institutions and redefined language and other aspects of culture.

3 Likes

I’ve never understood how the Right allowed that to happen!

3 Likes

Maybe the Right decided to take red back from the commies who hijacked it from everybody else, just like commies have hijacked the rainbow for their “gay pride” front, and ruined it for anything else.
Maybe it was “Take back Red!”, just like “Take back the Rainbow!”

1 Like

Never older than 13, like Dick Van Dyke.

Pronoun: Studley Dudley.

1 Like

Every generation expresses its inner toddler. Woke stuff began with me and boomers, gimme NOW! Sex, drugs, rock ‘n’ roll, you pay the bill. Marxism 101.

Wokebots our illegitimate children, mothership the demoRAT party. Worshipped Golden calves: racism, climate change, you name it. We’re moral so pay up, crush apostates.

Answer: just say no

1 Like

“never understood how the Right allowed that to happen” - some guesses: apathy, ignorance, somnolence…, or maybe just being outweighed by media sympathetic to the left’s desire to escape associations with communism - probably all of the above

2 Likes

You are making no sense.

3 Likes

You are still making no sense.

Please explain what you are trying to say.

2 Likes

Boomers and Millenials do toddler power plays and must be socialized or bad behavior and bad manners. becomes a lifestyle. Like unrestrained black ands Hispanic teens carjacking, mugging and murdering.

Just say no: arrest bad behavior, put ‘em in mentoring environments, whether catholic charities or programs run by former addicts or professional athletes where they can have father figures. Get them out of the Democratic plantation of perpetual victimhood and dependency.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you that they need to be taught how to behave.

But -

“Just saying no” won’t cut it.

Not sure that catholic charities are a good recommendation. Catholic anything is risky. Especially for boys.

Former addicts? Are there such?

Professional athletes will only get them kneeling to protest patriotism every time the flag is raised or the national anthem played.

So I suggest bringing them up before a good old-fashioned no-nonsense hanging judge.

2 Likes

Most of us, all people who oppose leftists or globalists, are playing in the ground which made by themselves. Terms, idioms and phrases are built by leftists, are used by us.

2 Likes

Yes. We should not do it.

2 Likes