Remembrance of Things Past in America

I agree with you, Damon. I want DeSantis to wait…but all of America still needs him. He sets an example for other state’s governors to fight back against the federal control.

3 Likes

I agree, Jillian. He may be a blowhard, but he is our blowhard, and America should accept him, warts and all. I think he will be most careful about whom he allows to influence him this time, and whom he chooses to be in his cabinet.

3 Likes

I agree, except I would not call him a blowhard. He needs to blow a lot harder to get all the Lefty pigs’ houses down. Curse them!

3 Likes

He is very special…but there has to be a name for it. How to sum Donald John Trump up in one word…or maybe two.?

2 Likes

Hero.
Nation Savior.
World Savior.
Political Genius.

No petty caviling at his jokes, spoken or written. No snobbish labels. No spitting at a giant leader, one of America’s small number of towering historical figures.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

As I have written before, Save America, Save the World. Trump, warts and all, is the man for the job. I think this is what his supporters believe, also. The GOP, if it is to become grand again, must get on board. And if it doesn’t as a party, then the deadwood should be cut off and discarded.

None of the above is any small task.

2 Likes