Quran Riots in Sweden: Islamic Migrants Violently Seize Control As Police Retreat

3 Likes

A Muslim takeover of their country is exactly what a lot of Swedes, particularly among those in government, passionately wanted. Now they are getting what they wanted “good and hard” (to quote Mencken).

3 Likes

So they’re proud to declare their defeat of freedom of speech! Yes, just keep welcoming those “refugees”, Sweden…

3 Likes

Remember when Trump point out that Sweden wasn’t Sweden anymore due to accepting unlimited numbers of Muslim migrants and the no-go zones and the left brush it off and pretended it didn’t exist?

3 Likes

As usual, PJW gets it right.

3 Likes

Yes, this has been going on for years, all over the West, and no-one (in the U.S., at least, except Trump) has even tried to do anything about it.
Between the leftists taking control of the government, and the floods from the 3rd world they’re welcoming in, we are being crushed in a giant pincer movement.

3 Likes

Brendan O’Neill feels compelled to criticize Mr Paludan, but at least he is speaking up in defence of the right to burn holy books etc. and he is clear about who the real trouble makers are:

2 Likes

The Swedes are getting what they deserve.

3 Likes

Yes, at least O’Neill is right about the right to free speech, but I disagree with his opinion that Paludan is bigoted and his followers wierd.
The response that Paludan gets from Muslims by burning the Koran totally proves his point.
Even if the “vast majority” of Muslims in Sweden don’t riot, I wouldn’t doubt that a large percentage of that majority still approve of the rioting, and would welcome laws against blasphemy of the Koran. And even a small percentage of terrorists among any group is too many.

3 Likes

https://summit.news/2022/04/20/german-media-falsely-claims-muslim-riots-in-sweden-were-right-wing-demos/

2 Likes

Here’s the Paul Joseph Watson video (included in the article Yazmin has linked us to) about the riots in Sweden and a “right-wing” somebody being blamed:

It’s a pity that all the Korans in the world cannot be blown away into oblivion. It’s a book of sheer nonsense - but frightful lethal nonsense. Unlike the Bible (the so-called “Old Testament”) which does certainly tell endless whoppers and has a fair amount of nonsense but also has some good sense in it (eg. in “Ecclesiastes”), and is beautifully written (marvelous in English in the King James Version). It also has great poetry and quite a few good stories among the bad ones - the worst of them being the story of the Exodus from Egypt. Passover is as cruel and ridiculous a story as the Christian story of Easter!

3 Likes

Wow, it went from being the safest country in Europe to the second most dangerous, in 20 years?
Must be because of all the Swedish white supremacists!

3 Likes

“China lecturing Sweden about “respecting Muslims is like an arsonist lecturing the Fire Department.”

3 Likes

Wow. I guess when you’re a totalitarian dictatorship, you get used to telling everyone to “do as I say, not as I do”, “or else”.

3 Likes
3 Likes

“A third of swedes are for banning political demonstrations…” In other words, a third of swedes are cowering in fear of the wrath of the “refugees” they naively welcomed with open arms.

3 Likes

Whenever the European Union talks about “fundamental rights”, it is the right of migrants to move freely that is being discussed. Never the rights of the host populations. In this context, a “pushback” is perceived as a crime.

3 Likes

“Rights” in a country only apply to citizens, but since they want to destroy countries and make us all “global citizens”, those rights must apply to the entire world, who they then flood every country with. Then, both “countries” and “rights” become meaningless.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The group doing the Koran burnings is forcing the issue that no one wants to talk about - that freedom of speech, and freedom, period, is being lost in the West’s submission to Islam.
I’m actually surprised it was the rioting Muslims they jailed, and not the Koran burners.

3 Likes