Queen Strips Prince Andrew of All Military Titles and Patronages

2 Likes

Wow. The evidence against him must be pretty damning.

3 Likes
1 Like

Well, darn! I was hoping weā€™d get to hear whether he was lying about the sweaty armpits or not!!

2 Likes

Laughing. Yes. Me too!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting - I just saw that Epsteins ā€œpimpā€, Jean-Luc Brunel, supposedly also ā€œcommitted suicideā€ in prison!

2 Likes

Thanks for the very new info, Liz! Much still to come out about it - or silence, I wonder.

Hereā€™s a link to a brief article on the death of Jean-Luc Brunel:

2 Likes

I also heard about it here:

2 Likes

Yes, what a strange coincidence!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Suicide by hanging in prison, with no cameras operating- itā€™s really becoming a trend!

3 Likes

I can attest to the fact that ANY Jail or Prison has more than enough power to STOP any such actions. I know this from sad personal experience. Once, in another lifetime, I nearly drank myself to Death. As a result,I ended up in lock up several times over it. Oh Well, shit happens. I make no bones about it, and frankly, Iā€™m lucky to be alive, as well as sober. But all thats beside the point, here. Once, I was in the ā€˜Medicalā€™ section, because I was being given detox meds, so I wouldnā€™t stroke out by the sudden cessation of alcohol. Not my proudest moment, lol, but I had my reasons, at the time, for finding solace in the bottle. Anyhow, they brought a kid in and put him in the next ā€˜cellā€™, which were really just a locked ā€˜roomā€™, with a bed in it. Well, this kid, who had never been locked up, decided that the way to get out of there, was to start claiming he was gonna ā€˜kill himselfā€™, and I guess he THOUGHT he would then be taken to a Hospital,or something, lol. Boy Howdy, he could not have been MORE Wrong, hahahaā€¦ Well, they brought him in, took the Bed out, threw a jail mat in, stripped him buckass naked, and tossed him inside. Lol. There was NOT gonna be any damn suicide paperwork on those cops watch, hahahaā€¦ I didnā€™t feel very sympathetic, frankly, cos he was a bratty ass kid who thought he could get his way, and was better than all us other folks stuck in there, clearly, lolā€¦And he loudly screamed all that the whole time, lolā€¦ So, I can tell you, that IF a Jail or Prison TRULY does NOT want an actual suicide on their hands, They HAVE the Power to see that it is virtually impossible. And they did, that day, which was a Friday. Kid ended up stuck in there until Monday AM when the Doc came in, to evaluate him, and boy did he do a lot of talking about how much he wanted to live, hahaha we could hear him clearly, lol. I doubt he ever pulled that stunt again. But the moral is, IF THEY WANT TO PREVENT IT, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. So, everytime I read one of these ā€˜suicides in jailā€™ stories, I KNOW itā€™s bullshit. So, there you have it. NO ONE can ā€˜hang themselvesā€™ if there is literally nothing to hang themselves, WITH, now can they ? :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes