Putin on the blitz

Yes, sorry, I was wrong about Richard Poe. I see now he is a FrontPage co-editor.

But if he is making excuses for Russia, then this time I do not agree with him.

You still haven’t said why you are pro-Russia. The claim that new-Nazis in Ukraine are a threat from which Russia will save the world doesn’t make sense.

Please stop referring to other people’s opinions and explain why YOU think it is okay for Russia to invade Ukraine.

You have not shown us evidence, only opinions.

1 Like

I’m not pro-Russia but I do understand why they did what they did and I repeated said that this whole thing could have been prevented if we still had Trump but right now the installed leaders don’t care about stopping the conflict, only prolong it and the installed leaders aren’t very serious and competent people when they are wasting taxpayer money for a U2 concert in Ukraine:

And I did show you evidence but you are ignoring it. I recently found this post about the shady origins of NATO and looking at how they’re getting into this conflict now, they won’t change their tactics and it’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

Now you are making a case against NATO? Why?

And why make a case about tax payers’ money being wasted? What has that to do with your defense of Russia?

You quote the Adara Press. Adara was founded by Audette Exel. Who is she? A World Economic Forum’s “Global Leader of Tomorrow”. Queen of non-profit charity interferers in the Third World. To what end? To what end does the World Economic Forum exist?

The days when Nazis were a danger to the world are long over. What has the Adara article about Third Reich military commanders in the NATO military got to do with the evil of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine? What is your point?

You have produced nothing that could be called evidence of anything that alters the fact that Russia invaded Ukraine. You simply go on providing links to propaganda and opinion.

Yazmin, Russia has invaded Ukraine. It is a very bad thing Russia is doing. There is no excuse for doing it. It is wrong.

1 Like

Quotations from Garry Kasparov’s article in the Wall Street Journal:
We have a conflict with global ripples affecting everything from Europe’s dependence on Russian oil and gas to the food supply of several African nations.
If the goal is to save Ukrainian lives, as Western leaders say, then the only way to do it is to arm Ukraine with every weapon President Volodymyr Zelensky wants as quickly as possible. A cease-fire that leaves Russian forces on Ukrainian soil would only allow Mr. Putin to continue his genocide and mass deportations under cover, as he’s been doing since he first invaded in 2014.
Russia’s Victory Day, the annual celebration of the Nazis’ defeat, has been turned into a perversion of patriotism that frames anyone or any nation that opposes Mr. Putin as a “fascist". The real fascism is in the mirror as hundreds of thousands of Russians fleeing for the exits realize.
As for the 144 million Russians remaining in Mr. Putin’s police state bombarded with increasingly toxic propaganda for more than two decades, they have hard choices to make as Mr. Putin’s facade of stability crumbles and defeat in Ukraine looms. A dozen recent attacks on Russian military-recruiting offices are an indication of what might be coming.
Mr. Putin’s corrupt and incompetent military is good only at brutality and massacring civilians, but has had eight years to entrench in the occupied east that Ukraine’s forces are now approaching. We will see how committed Ukraine’s allies really are as the war moves into a new phase in which defense is not enough. Will they help Ukraine win, to destroy Mr. Putin’s war machine, and to restore all Ukrainian territory? Will they keep sanctions in place to increase domestic pressure on Mr. Putin and to let his mafia know that there is no way back to the civilized world for them and their families while Mr. Putin is in power?

1 Like

Garry Kasparov knows what he is talking about when he writes about Russia and Putin. (But he is too soft on Joe Biden in this article.)

1 Like

Here’s a case against NATO - there’s a recent article in Revolver - "Busted - Bidens “Minister of Truth Nina Jancowiks Participated in Secret NATO Funded Cabal to Subvert Western Democracies Using Disinformation as Cover”.

2 Likes

Thank you, Liz. Here it is.

Please, everyone, READ IT. What do you think it means?

It is very sinister. Very hard to interpret. Billy, we need your expertise here!

1 Like

For one thing, this explains alot about the whole “Russian Collusion” hoax put forward by the Democrats against Trump.
The operatives described in the article seem fixated on labeling everything they want to discredit as “Russian disinformation”. This is exactly how they discredited Trump, for two entire years of the bogus Mueller investigation.
The fact that these groups are funded by NATO, the British govt., and the U.S. State Department is also telling. Just like the Communists, our government - under the pretext of “preserving National Security and fighting disinformation” - is manipulating the public through lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

I wonder why NATO wants to subvert Western democracies. They ARE the Western democracies. If they want them transformed they could leave the job to Russia.

It is the same puzzle as the one about Biden and Soros - why are they helping Ukraine? If their aim is to destroy the free world, which they are certainly doing, the more efficient way of going about it would be to empower Russia and China.

1 Like

Yes, they are Western democracies who want to subvert Western democracies because, just like the U.S., they are controlled by leftist traitors to democracy. Just my guess.
Possibly they are helping Ukraine because they want the war ro continue, to create international chaos, just as through their domestic policies they create chaos and the breakdown of society.

2 Likes