Proof of the Poisoning of the Human Race

Quote:
Metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA ‘vaccines’.
These metallic structures could be related to the strange clots embalmers have been finding in the corpses they treat since around the pandemic.
We assert unequivocally that the 4 cases described in this series are representative of the 948 cases in which extraordinarily anomalous structures and substances were found.
Whatever is actually found to be in the shots, whether the components are graphene, aluminum, crystalline amyloid, disintegrated fibrin, highly charged nanotech particles, or something else, the disruption in the blood demonstrated on these slides is devastating and irrefutable.

2 Likes

Yes, as crazy as it seems, they ARE trying to kill us!
And succeeding at an alarming rate, judging by the statistics I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Here’s the article about the strange long blood clots now found by embalmers in corpses:

3 Likes

Let’s put a question mark after “Proof of the Poisoning of the Human Race”.

While there is ample scientific evidence that the vaccines are not as effective as they are touted to be, that there are harmful and deadly side-effects, and that government mask and vaccination mandates have been destructive and cruel, neither the “foreign metal-like objects”, nor the “abnormal blood clots” are in themselves scientific evidence of vaccine poisoning,.

Note that the epoch times article says: “These metallic structures could be related to the strange clots embalmers have been finding in the corpses they treat since around the pandemic.” But the “unequivocal” assertions that the 4 cases are representative of 948 cases where “anomalous structures and substances were found” is not proof that they were caused by vaccines. Nor is the “irrefutability” of the “disruption in the blood” shown by the slides proof that the disruption of the blood was caused by “whatever” was in the vaccines. Having embalmers swear affidavits that they saw what they saw proves nothing about the causes of the anomalies.

Looking at the Western Journal’s story on the embalmer’s anecdotes: No one can dispute the fact that these clots exist, but they were found in corpses at the start of the pandemic before vaccines were created. Here is fair fact-check of what the embalmers findings can and cannot “prove”. There's no scientific evidence that vaccines are responsible for strange blood clots observed by embalmers - Poynter

1 Like

But it seems certain that the blood clots came with the Covid virus.

If the virus was made in a laboratory - which I suspect it was - then that was a deliberate preparation for poisoning human beings.

So perhaps we should hold the question mark after all?

1 Like

Agreed that gain-of-function work on the virus was done in the Wuhan lab.
Okay. Let’s hold the question mark. In its quick-release box.

1 Like

Poynter - another fact-checking website that gets funds from some of the most dubious characters and organizations in the world today including Gates and Google apparently.

From the horse’s mouth:

I shouldn’t have to point this out but judging by previous responses I better had just state that I am not implying that this particular fact-check is wrong, I simply don’t know what the truth about these blood clots is.

By the way you still didn’t respond to my question about Event 201 which was hosted by Gates and the WEF, 6 weeks before the first case of COVID-19 symptoms was reported in the media (fact-checked fact, I’ve seen all the videos from the event).

2 Likes

The Poynter article you link to includes at least one extremely dubious statement:

More than 900,000 people in the U.S., and nearly 5.8 million worldwide, have died of COVID-19 or related causes.

In the UK the proportionately similar figure of 140,000 deaths (widely reported in the corrupt media) turns out to be the number of people who died “within 28 days of a positive test” rather than provably of COVID-19. It is well known that the testing methodologies have been seriously challenged by people who know a lot more about it than Poynter “fact-checkers” do.

The official figure of people who are claimed to have died of COVID-19 without significant co-morbidities in the UK is not much more than a tenth of that at 17,000 (a figure only published thanks to a freedom of information request), and even then there are many questions around how these figures were arrived at:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=08

Also, the average age of those who died allegedly of COVID-19 has been revealed by a FOI request to be above the average life expectancy in the UK, raising question marks about whether they in fact mostly died of old age in reality.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/averageageofthosewhohaddiedwithcovid19

VERDICT Poynter is not a reliable source of information.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing similar claims and counter claims along these lines for some time now. What does seem to be clear is that excess deaths are currently running above the 5 year average. Will Jones at the DS investigates claims:

“Excess Non-Covid Deaths Hit 16,600 in 18 Weeks as Investigators Ask: Is it Vaccine or Virus?”

Quote:

McDonald states that the cause in the majority of cases is “cardiovascular, circulatory, cerebrovascular”. He acknowledges that cancer deaths are not running above average, though stresses he believes that these are coming down the line.

Jones says that this trend in heart-related deaths didn’t start until mid-2021, so he questions a claim that COVID-19 is the cause.

2 Likes

I refer you to my response to your comment on the Ukraine land purchase thread. My question regarding why you need to expose the sites I refer to as generally unreliable or slanted, despite their specific aptness to the issue at hand, is validly raised here and there.

There are epistemic differences between claims and proofs, arguments and facts, science and ideology, opinion and judgement, assertions and hypotheses. There is a difference between rebuttal of an argument - which can be accomplished by pointing out logical errors in the argument or errors of fact grounding the argument - and the “debunkings” that ideologues go in for, which mainly consist of ad hominem fallacies (that is a “Democrat” site, that other one is funded by Big Biz, Big Gov, etc.)

If you agree that embalmers’ observations have led to hypotheses concerning the blood clots’ cause that have yet to be empirically proven - which is the point I took from the Poynter article, then how is your “verdict” that Poynter is an “unreliable source of information” relevant to the discussion?

“The embalmer’s speculation about the vaccine origins is not empirically established fact.” On what grounds can this assertion be negated? Only by showing empirical evidence proving the vaccine (and no other) origin of the blood clots. But why should you wish to negate it? Has “science” been so corrupted by the pandemic officials that it cannot be relied on establish the “truth”? If we cannot look to rigorous science to clarify all things Covid, with what do we combat the phony, politicized, pseudoscience that is being sold to the public? With our vehement political distrust of the Democrats and their business and social scientist henchmen?

If we throw away science - rationality, reasoning, logic, because it has been corrupted by the left - we are throwing away our only shield against the critical social theory that is enveloping us, and causing our civil thinking to regress to the level of primitive sympathetic magic - cargo cults. Empirical, replicable science is distinguishable from science “studies” relying on statistical hackery.

There was actual empirical science being conducted at the Wuhan lab. The Covid virus was manipulated for gain-of-function. Rand Paul held Fauci’s feet to the fire on gain-of-function work at the Wuhan lab. Fauci was left to definitional dodging, but Paul clearly held the empirical facts. He refused to let Fauci turn the debate into a terminological -political - dispute, which the left wins when it is in power. As the left is in power, Fauci was not held accountable - politically or legally - for harms his false science caused.

What do you want Event 201 to prove? If you infer from it that Bill Gates et al summoned up the actual Covid pandemic somehow by invoking a spirit of deadly coronavirus in the magic rite, which they misleadingly called an “exercise”; or that their “predictive” powers were so great that they can only be explained by the actual pandemic being a deliberate self-fulfillment of the scenario-prophecy because the Wuhan lab’s release of the Covid coronavirus must have been cued to follow the Event - then I can only infer that you have abandoned both scientific and legal evidentiary standards for determinations of fact, and that Event 201 has mystical significance for you. It does not for me.

1 Like

It’s relevant because there are lots of assertions made in that article that neither you or I can know the truth of. They are referring to “experts” but they may for all you and I know be presenting a highly biased case, and given their associations they very probably are doing that.

You clearly want to put your trust in people and organizations that are obviously misleading us. 5.8 million people worldwide have not died “of COVID-19”, and that hugely important fact is the one thing that you don’t respond to here even though I presented the reason and evidence from official data sources. If the pandemic had been really as serious as it was portrayed (accepting even that it was a pandemic is debatable) then I would buy the possibility that Event 201 was merely a sensible planning exercise, but all the deception that came afterwards is what together proves the fraud. You are insulting me again with suggestions of “mysticism” etc., that’s not reasoned debate, I’m done here.

2 Likes