Progressive Poetry

[Biden’s press secretary] Karine Jean-Pierre finds it incomprehensible that Florida [ie. Governor Ron DeSantis] isn’t welcoming genocidal antisemitism and racism. We know that the Biden administration certainly welcomes it.

This is the poetry of Amiri Baraka:

“I got the extermination blues, jew-boys. I got the Hitler syndrome figured… So come for the rent, jewboys, or come ask me for a book, or sit in the courts handing down your judgements still I got something for you, gonna give it to my brothers, so they’ll know what your whole story is, then one day, jewboys, we all, even my wig wearing mother gonna put it on you all at once.”

“Atheist jews double crossers stole our secrets crossed the white desert to spill them. The fag’s death they gave us on a cross… they give us to worship a dead jew and not ourselves.” “The empty jew betrays us, as he does hanging stupidly from a cross, in an oven, the pantomime of our torture, so clearly, cinemascope the jews do it… the little arty bastards talking aritmetic [sic] they sucked from the arab’s head. Suck your pricks. The best is yet to come. On how we beat you and killed you.”

“We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of shit). Come up, black dada / nihilismus. Rape the white girls. Rape / their fathers. Cut the mothers’ throats.”

1 Like

Disgusting. But of course, since it’s IMPOSSIBLE for black leftists to be racist, this crap cannot be classified as such.
And being white, or conservative (even if you’re black) automatically makes you a racist.
So shut up, whitey - this ironclad logic is irrefutable!

1 Like