Professor Punished For Being Against Discrimination On Grounds of Race

Those fake “egalitarians” of the Left firmly believe that Blacks are less intelligent than Whites and need to have everything made easier for them.

Here’s the story of a rare professor who refused to lower standards for Blacks:

This is the state of American academia today: Gordon Klein has taught courses in business law, tax law, and financial analysis at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management for no fewer than forty years. He is a respected academic who has been on CNBC and quoted in the Wall Street Journal for his economic expertise. But now, after being suspended, he has filed suit in California Superior Court against the university regents over his suspension. Klein has a good case: He was suspended from teaching at UCLA for the crime of refusing to discriminate and treat his black students differently from how he treated others.

“I was suspended from my job,” Klein explained, “for refusing to treat my black students as lesser than their non-black peers.” His ordeal began on June 2, 2020, when “a non-black student in my class on tax principles and law emailed me to ask that I grade his black classmates with greater ‘leniency’ than others in the class.”

In a sane society, a “non-black student” who demanded that black students be graded with greater “leniency” than others would be castigated as a racist. But in the Left’s funhouse mirror ethics, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, and treating students differently based on race is racial justice.

2 Likes

The Racism of low expectations, i saw a clip of Mercy Muroki talking about it on GB News:

2 Likes

I totally agree with her, of course.

She argues the case well.

It’s sheer common sense, in fact, and it’s amazing that every sane person can’t see it.

2 Likes

Yes, fun house mirror ethics. Clownworld!
50 years after attaining integration, they are now demanding segregation again - separate spaces for blacks, no whites allowed.
Why don’t we grade them separately then?
Since obviously the “woke” think blacks have lower IQs, why not be consistent?
But no, they just lower standards for everybody.
That way they can also accomplish their goals of dumbing everyone down, continue the Leftist indoctrination, and run society into the ground.

2 Likes

Exactly right. And lowering academic standards will either put those who recieve it at a disadvantage in the job market, or, if they apply “affirmative action” rules as in the U.S., and these people are given jobs they don’t qualify for, then it will lower the levels of excellence and competence in society as a whole.

2 Likes