Professional misconduct

A physician who looks a mother of a healthy child in the eye and says the jab is safe and effective,is, ipso facto, guilty of professional misconduct, and should suffer the consequences.

3 Likes

Yes, why? Not hard to guess - follow the money.
The corruption has spread into every institution connected to our cesspool of a government.
It’s one giant criminal enterprise, and “doing no harm” is no longer part of the equation.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct

3 Likes

Anyone interested in the whole covid controversy should watch this video, which references a new comprehensive review of the reasons why so many had such a bad response to the virus, ie why so many died or needed hospital treatment:

2 Likes

Welcome, Les.W.

Thank you for contributing the video.

I do not think it is a relevant, interesting, or even intelligent video. The man wants us to believe that if we are generally healthy we won’t get Covid. That is simply not true.

What do you like about it?

2 Likes

Yes, it makes sense - as many people tried to point out during the lockdowns - that a healthy diet and excersize, with vitamin D, zinc, etc, would be a better strategy in preventing the illness.
But the “vaccines” were worse than the virus, as many healthy people (who probably would have survived Covid) died from myocarditis and other ill effects of it.

2 Likes

Liz, I really cannot believe that anything can “prevent” a person getting Covid once the virus has found its way into him. But yes, being generally healthy and strong will probably help - it’s reasonable to suppose - to keep him from being very sick or dying of the disease.

A virus does what a virus does.

It certainly seems that for some strong and healthy people vaccination is more dangerous than the disease itself might have been for them.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I meant - prevent a person from getting very ill from the virus by strengthening their immune system.

2 Likes

And, we also know that important information was keep from the public; that obesity was a big problem for those who contracted Covid. I think that was top on the list, along with elderly and other co-morbidities. The two neighbors, who died here, an older man who had nearly conquered stomach cancer and a younger man that was obese.

2 Likes

The vaccines seem to be the worst threat - to young healthy men!

2 Likes

I understand that Denmark forbids vaccination to those under 18 (except under very special circumstances), and recommends against the vaccine for anyone under 50 years of age.

3 Likes

“A growing body of peer-reviewed scientific evidence links heart issues with the mRNA vaccines.
So much so that the CDC and other government authorities in the United States and around the world now recognize that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing myocarditis—heart inflammation which is considered more severe than pericarditis because it causes inflammation of the heart muscle. “

Covid was purposefully made in a Chinese laboratory, paid for at least in part with American tax-payer money by decision of Anthony Fauci.

Whether it was deliberately or accidentally released upon the world is not yet known.

2 Likes

The fact that it coincided with the last year of Trump’s first term in office - just in time to destroy his many successes and turn voters against him before the election - leads me to suspect it was deliberate.

2 Likes