There is no victory we can not have.

We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
And we will, never, ever back down.

2 Likes

Encouraging thought. I hope we have the strength and momentum to make it true.

2 Likes

no challenge we can not meet

I’m struggling a bit with Trump these days I must admit, those words are sounding a little hollow for me. Nobody in the world was better placed to stop the “COVID” scamdemic in its tracks, but he either allowed himself to be fooled by the likes of Fauci or else he went along with it knowing it was a scam.

1 Like

I think he was blindsided by it. If he was in on the scam, he wouldn’t have stopped flights to China, or promoted hydroxychloroquine.
Nobody knew, at first, how bad, or not, the virus was. I don’t think he realized at first just what an evil schemer Fauci was.

3 Likes

I think you are right on every point, Liz.

3 Likes

I hope you’re right Liz, but if Peter Hitchens was able on his own to figure out that something was not right about the whole thing as early as March 2020, simply by looking at the mortality data, then I fear that President Trump was not generally listening to the wisest advisers. It does look as if he is still the best hope politically though.

2 Likes

Donald Trump is the earthly Deus who descended on the Machina of the escalator to save America and the world, and he is wrestling with the demonic powers of the planet now to fulfill his mission in a second term as President of the United States.

2 Likes

Yes, his biggest weakness was listening to bad advisors.
He still is the best choice, tho, and if we can get him back in office, the second term will be better in that regard, because he’s aware of that now.

3 Likes