Prager on medical evil

98K Likes, 7,364 Comments - Asher (@asherpress) on Instagram: "The American Medical Association Has Gone WOKE-
 "Remove Sex From Birth Certificates," Says Ameri..."

Something omitted, Cogito?

Sorry. Try this:

98K Likes, 7,364 Comments - Asher (@asherpress) on Instagram: "The American Medical Association Has Gone WOKE-
 "Remove Sex From Birth Certificates," Says Ameri..."

I click on it. It jerks. Then nothing happens.

It’s an Instagram video. There is clearly some technical glitch.
Apologies.

Thanks for trying, anyway.

I don’t know how Instagram works, but the page’s URL, if it has one, could be sent as a link.

However the clip goes, Prager is right. Evil is Evil and it comes in all flavors, shapes and colors. The problem is that too many people either don’t recognize it or refuse to recognize it.

Maybe they think if they recognize Evil, then it means that they accept Satan and God and all the rest. I don’t think that is necessary. Evil is a human condition spawned from a twisted and malfunctioning brain that sometimes visits even humans we believe to be normal and sound with ethical reasoning and compassion. Pure Evil is an overwhelming condition that does seem to possess a human mind and body, as if it were a demonic spirit.

Or… of course, I could be wrong and there are actual and real demons sent to plague us with Evil among us. And, doesn’t it seem that way sometimes? But that is without proof, so as an atheist, I must reason another way to acknowledge Evil’s existence as an almost material entity.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a fascinating subject.
For instance - which words and concepts came first - “good” and “evil”, or “god” and “devil”? Obviously one is derived from the other.
But good and evil do exist while the others don’t.
Which bogs Christians down in pointless wastes of time and effort like prayer, and excorsisms, etc.
But luckily we do (generally) identify the same things and people as good and evil that they do, and can join with them in efforts to stop them.

2 Likes