Politico Attacks Breitbart for Not Joining Media Cartel Bandwagon

3 Likes

It poses “a tremendous threat to free speech and a free press”. Well, no wonder all the lefties want it.

4 Likes

WOW.Just WOW. We are truly under concerted attack, far worse than even I have been aware of. THIS shouldn’t even be a thing, and I don’t know how such a thing is skirting Constitutional Protections, to start with. Monopoly anyone ? But if they do this thing, it will kill their platforms for at least half of Americans. People are sick of them,and how toxic most social media is. We need some of it, but most of us don’t need much. Already, look at us here- This is no more than a classic early Web Bulletin Board. and it works just fine. People will reject overt propaganda. And they already are,everywhere.

3 Likes

Concerted attack is right - a not too well disguised power grab by the global cabal, attacking us on multiple levels and fronts at once, in a barrage calculated to overwhelm us.
All our systems are breaking down, including the economy, which is the Cloward-Piven plan in action.

4 Likes

And you all wonder why I think it will come to the Gun, and sooner, than later… Americans are slow to anger, but I come from a family who fought in BOTH Revolutions, and I am old enough to have heard SECOND HAND Civil War Stories from my Grandfather, who heard them FIRST HAND, from the Men who fought in it. Of which, on my Father’s Very Southern side, I have literally dozens of direct ancestors who all served in the Confederacy. And when I tell you all the ‘fighting for slavery’ crap is yankee propaganda, believe me, it IS. MY ancestors all believed they were fighting to preserve the Constitutional Rights they knew they were Born with, and that Lincoln stripped away. There are very good reasons why no Confederate was ever tried for Treason after the War, because yo ucan not try Citizens from another Country of Treason for fighting against you, and every Confederate State, by legally withdrawing from the Union of States, and forming the Confederacy, were THEN a seperate Nation. And everyone back then KNEW it. On my Mother and Fathers sides, both, I also have many Ancestors who fought in the 1776 Revolution, as well. Including one who was a British soldier, who left the Service and stayed on to become a staunch ‘American’. All these things, and my age, combine to have given me a very clear understanding of WHY I am an American, and WHAT we have traditionally stood for. And Sadly, we are so far from that, I despair of us ever fixing it, without a lot of bloodshed. The good news is, there are untold MILLIONS still out here that are like me, and take all this seriously, and who will be willing to risk death sorting it out. If we can get our hands on what and who to actually fight, because this shit is a mess. But despite the News spinning everything down to the nth degree, and many here not HEARING anything BUT all that propaganda, I hear all kinds of things, and the many folks like me,many who are barely even online, and not all ‘older’ folks, either, are getting more pissed by the minute. We are fast approaching a tipping point, I know that much. And History tells us it only takes a small percentage willing to fight, and I think we are far past that ‘small’ percentage in spades. What the catalyst will ultimately be, tho is still anyone’s guess. But it is coming, and I don’t think it’s gonna be our Grandkids doing it, either. Time will tell. No one wants to have to do any of this insane fuckery, but it seems we are not going to be left much choice, if we don’t want to live as slaves. Which we virtually are, now, compared to the Freedoms even my Parents had.

2 Likes

Yes, I had a great grandfather in the Civil War, (on the confederate side), grandfather in WW1, and my father fought in WW2. And yes, the Civil War, for the South, was about states rights.
Even Jefferson stated that keeping our freedom could mean going to war against tyrants again.
But I hope it can be resolved by other means, because this is a very different ball game now.
No matter how well armed the citizens are, the federal government is still much more powerful.
I don’t think an armed uprising would end well.

3 Likes