Perspective on climate change wokeism

1 Like

A good speech, a good speaker. But he misses the big point. There is nothing human beings can do to change the climate(s) of the earth.

And we are in an age when the climates of the earth are benign.

2 Likes

Yes, good speech, but instead of saying the solution to the “climate crisis” was to find ways to create “clean energy”, he should’ve said that the solution was for them to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that it’s a hoax!

1 Like

I have come to despise the phrase “has gone too far”. It keeps appearing, insult after insult for many years now, as if to suggest, “This time, they’ve gone too far” when the fact is they went way too far very long ago. That phrase reveals the extent to which we are ready, willing and able to tolerate every assault on sanity or common sense. But the smart way to bet is that it will not go out of style any time soon.

2 Likes

The longer version of this video has gone viral. May we give him kudos for standing up to the woke eco-maniacs? Is this a start for more to start standing up?

2 Likes

Yes, I do give him kudos for doing that, and he made alot of great points! I was just nitpicking.

2 Likes