Pay Attention To The Dutch Farmer Protests Because America Is Next

4 Likes

Yes, it’s already happening with the deliberately created energy crisis, inflation, and food shortages.

4 Likes

In case anyone isn’t aware, the Netherlands is surprisingly (considering the size of the country) the second largest food exporter:

“How The Netherlands Has Become The World’s Second Largest Food Exporter”

2 Likes

Chauncey - This is published by The Global Millennial.
Google it:
“What is globalization for millennials?
Globalization. Millennials have been shaped by the forces of globalization, making society increasingly connected and interdependent in terms of economic integration, communication exchange, cultural diffusions, and travel.”

Sure, the article is mostly just information - even at a glance, not entirely accurate. (Eg. The Netherlands do not lie “in central Europe”.) But the internet publication is an organ of the Enemy. Do not trust it.

3 Likes

If they are such a large food exporter, then the cutting off of that supply will have a huge effect on the world. Who knew “globalization” was going to mean global starvation?

4 Likes

A VERY good point! Well said, Liz!

4 Likes

OK, it was just the first article I found on the subject and I think the general gist of it is accurate I have read the same elsewhere. We would have a hard time sharing info. if we excluded all “enemy” sources though, but yes probably this wasn’t the best source to choose.

4 Likes

It depends on how we use enemy sources.

2 Likes

Here, as I am certain in Europe, the wacko environmentalists have been “asking the farmers to do their fair share” for decades. Under Obama, they went into overdrive here.

This “kill the recovery” bill that is going to pass (thank you, Joe and Kirsten) has within the 750 pages hidden little green nuggets. One of them is funding for farmers to “let their land rest” and not grow grains on it, or grow cattle to graze it, or let turkeys and pigs roam it. Well…rotating fields gets done all the time, but as farmers are letting less profitable (marginal land is what it is called) land sit idle because they can’t get and/or afford the fertilizer, including straight nitrogen, they are now going to be encouraged by the feds to leave it fallow maybe forever. Much as the feds paid people to not work during Covid and still is (somehow) our tax dollars or our funny money to be paid by our grandchildren is going to be used to pay farmers not to farm.

We don’t think much of farmers who take tax payers money to not farm their land.

3 Likes

This adds to the horrors we draw attention to on our website:

https://theatheistconservative.com/2022/08/05/the-green-gods-smile-on-the-famine-farms-of-the-barren-plains/

3 Likes

Yes, they really want to starve us all into submission.

3 Likes

OMG, call me stupid. I never once thought about corporations and billionaires buying farm land for offsetting their carbon usage. That makes perfect sense in this WEF era.

3 Likes