Pallywood frauds

2 Likes

Yes, it’s all a lie - another false propaganda front for the Islamic/Marxist agenda.
What I don’t get are those on the right (Candace Owens, for example) who seem to believe this lie, and have no problem drawing a moral equivalence between the horrific savagery committed by Hamas, and Israel’s self defence in response to it.
Why are they comfortable with supporting the cause of Marxists, Nazis, and Islamic terrorists?

1 Like

Why are they comfortable supporting Hamas et al.? There seems to be a dismaying number of conservatives who are (more or less) openly displaying their anti-Semitic prejudices.

2 Likes

Please could you name a few, Cogito?

I know that Candace Owens and Joe Rogan side with Hamas. With terrorism, with savage cruelty, with the invasion of a country whose people have greatly benefited the Arabs whom Hamas oppress with its vicious rule!

Are there more?

1 Like

Candace and Rogan, certainly. There are the so-called paleo-conservatives such as Pat Buchanan et al… There are also certain individuals, of whom I lack direct evidence of anti-Israel bias, yet who nevertheless elicit a visceral response in me. - Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul.
I must note that, except for their anti-Israel or even anti-Semitic sentiments, I am perfectly aligned politically with them. Curious, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I had the same reaction to Carlson when he interviewed Owens - he seemed to agree with her.
Rand Paul - I hadn’t heard his opinion.
Another I’ve noticed is Alex Jones. His interview with Rabbi Shmuley (who I don’t know much about) was a total flaming dumpster fire, really for both of them, but especially for Jones, who was defending Owen’s viewpoint.

1 Like

I know nothing about the Alex Jones interview, but I find the whole issue of fine people turning on the Jews, so damned distressing.

2 Likes

There’s an article at Front Page titled “Joe Rogan and Other Influencers Have Been Influenced by Hamas Propaganda - Islam’s useful idiots” that talks about this.
You’re right, it’s distressing, not just because it’s incomprehensible how conservatives could be so easily duped, but also because it divides the Right.
Not that Rogan is really conservative, but he appeared to be showing signs of it. But he’s more dedicated to smoking pot than to thinking hard.
Jones has gotten alot right about the globalists, but continually disappoints with things like this.

1 Like

Well said. I’ll check out the Front Page article. Thank you.

1 Like