Outrageous Fascist Raid by the FBI on President Trump's Home

“If they then try Trump in a D.C. court similar to the one that exonerated Michael Sussmann for his role in initiating the Russia hoax, the chances of civil war will be approaching 11 out of 10."

2 Likes

Why is this happening when the FBI head is a Trump appointee? This is a point being made in a lot of MSM sites, e.g.:

2 Likes

You read and quote HuffPost?

Yikes!

The appointment of Wray was one of Trump’s mistakes. He will not make such mistakes in his second term.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if we see him in cuffs very soon

America RIP

3 Likes

Yes, Trump made that mistake alot. He relied too much on advisors to recommend people to appoint, and alot of his advisors turned out to be closet anti-Trumpers who were sabotaging his agenda.
Its understandable, since he was an “outsider” to government, that he would rely on those with more experience in it. Unfortunately, too many of them were enemy “plants”.

2 Likes

Judge the “impartiality” of the judge who permitted the raid on Mar-a-Lago:

3 Likes

Yes, what a corrupt judge. Totally biased, should never have been allowed anywhere near it.

3 Likes

Yes, he was specially selected as a willing conspirator in the regime’s plot against Trump. Did what he was told to do - not just willingly but enthusiastically. They are disgusting people, morally the lowest of the low.

3 Likes

Obviously I don’t “read” the HuffPost, it was just an example of what the MSM is saying, actually I came by the info. from a troll on Breitbart. I wasn’t previously aware that the FBI Director was a Trump appointee and it surprised me.

My understanding of this whole thing is that the documents were already de-classified and Trump was planning to make the info. known to the public, it sounds as if it was something that the swamp doesn’t want us to know so I look forward to hearing more about that.

3 Likes

Quote:
This [raid on President Trump’s home] was an atrocity, a disgraceful, disgusting, and dangerous escalation of the War on the Normals by our enemies designed to frame Trump and send a message to his supporters that we are second class citizens.
There’s no hidden, secret Trump crime that the garbage FBI and the garbage DOJ are investigating. They spent the last six years trying to frame Donald Trump, but right – this time it’s for realsies!
It would only be too perfect if it really was over possessing classified info, which apparently is illegal again now. Here’s the truth – it’s all a lie designed to make sure President Trump can never be elected again and finish what he started.

3 Likes

Yes, because our government has become a full-blown Banana Republic dictatorship.
Aside from the fact that its terrifying, it’s just downright embarrassing.
Really?? They’ve dragged us down to this level of blatant dishonesty and lawlessness in front of the entire world, and they’re proud of it?
Amazing how quickly things fall apart when you make the mistake of letting the mentally perverted have an “equal opportunity” to govern.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Quote:
The Biden Regime has demonstrated its willingness, and indeed its eagerness, to take America to hitherto unprecedented depths of depravity – and it has done so for the very simple reason that it can. For this was an act of power qua power – an act of public humiliation intended to make a political opponent bend the knee once and for all before The Regime.
Welcome to the era of the American Stasi.

3 Likes

“Unprecedented depths of depravity” - exactly.
It’s as if Obama/Biden, while no one was looking, filled the ranks of every government agency with aspiring Venezuelan commie dictators in training.
That would sort of weaponize those agencies - oh wait! Thats right, they DID do that!

3 Likes
1 Like

I disagree.

CBS News Catherine Herridge displays a presidential memorandum from the Trump White House issued on January 19, 2021, showing that President Trump declassified all documents related to the FBI spy operation against his 2016 campaign, called Crossfire Hurricane.

“So President Trump declassified politically damaging records on Obama and Biden, then Attorney General Merrick Garland sent his FBI raid brigade to go retrieve them from Mar-a-Lago?”

Yes. Seems that’s what happened and why.

The Democrats are terrified of what Trump back in power could prove against them.

3 Likes

That sounds like a likely reason.
But whatever is in the papers, the way they did it - with the full force of their “Jack Boots”, was obviously to intimidate, and to try and break him.
It’s a “win-win” in their twisted minds, but I think it’s
backfiring on them hugely, because it’s exposing them for the bunch of Nazis they are.

3 Likes

This from Just The News tonight:

4 Likes

Well, that should be decisive. Every document the FBI-Stasi took from Mar-a-Lago must be returned and Trump must he given a written apology.

4 Likes