Our Turn Now For Hate Speech

Quote:
I’m not above this, I despise Joe Biden. I have no interest in working with him and, in all honesty, if he pulled a complete 180 and did something that wasn’t destructive to the United States I still wouldn’t be interested in patting him on the back if he were coughing on some food. I do not wish him anything close to good.
This old pervert (read what his own daughter wrote about him in a diary she never thought the world would see) has always been dumb, but now he’s also senile. That makes it difficult to assign blame for his evil to one or the other, though it’s usually a combination of both.
I don’t want anything to do with the man. I don’t want anything to do with anyone who wants anything to do with the man. When a person raises a gaggle of degenerate kids, it is more than just a coincidence, it’s a reflection of the character of the parents. Joe and Jill raised crack smoking, hooker banging Hunter. Ashley is her own kind of degenerate.
Joe and Jill are bad people and worse parents.
They hate you. Turnabout is the fairest of plays, hate them right back.

5 Likes

Oh yes, MAGA Republicans are “a threat to our democracy”! Because we’re all a bunch of evil White Supremacists, just like Trump, who is Hitler!!
Gawd, it’s all just so obvious, predictable, and lame.
It’s almost as if the stupidity of it nearly drowns out the importance of fact that it’s the official stance of an authoritarian dictatorship that has actual power over this country and is destroying it as fast as it can.

4 Likes

While this is still America, we are allowed to hate anyone we want. I have always believed this to be a truth about the liberty we enjoyed growing up here.

I have a list. Biden and Obama top it.

4 Likes

His senility is actually a useful feature and advantage for his real handlers, the Obama faction, because they can do terribly destructive things in their war on America and later account for it as demented incompetence.

5 Likes

That’s a good point!

5 Likes

Who would believe it, except the dopes that love Biden and the Leftist Agenda anyway? Jill certainly knows how bad he is…they all do. If they know the Prez is demented and incapable, then the fault is theirs for whatever befalls America. Reckless endangerment of a country, maybe?

4 Likes

Thanks. Nobody can think of everything, but I’m glad that sometimes I can think of some things that too few people might have, but maybe should have been more obvious to many.

3 Likes

To get a sense of how far wrong Wikipedia now is:

In 2020, a diary Biden kept was stolen and sold to the far-right activist group Project Veritas.[57]

3 Likes

Project Veritas - the “far-right activist group”!
Oh yes, those extremists, which is proven by the fact that the fine upstanding FBI raided them in their homes to find the diary!

3 Likes