Our EnemyThe State

2 Likes

A horrifyingly factual summary of how the administration - ostensibly led by corrupt and senile front man “President” Biden - used the excuse of a flu epidemic to terrify, impoverish, humiliate, isolate, torment and kill Americans.

"The covid vaccines inflicted mass carnage across society.”

“The government is a diabolical, evil institution that is primarily concerned with pushing twisted ideologies, mutilating children, and persecuting political dissent, while willing to kill millions in pursuit of whatever political or other objectives they are trying to achieve.”

1 Like

And here they go again:

U.S. President Joe Biden said Friday he plans to request more money from Congress to develop a fresh coronavirus vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they have been previously vaccinated or not.

1 Like

Quote:
Unfazed by data, scientific research, or common sense, the maskaholics are back.
They’ve begun reinstating mask mandates.
The mask mandates imposed harms on the public that were well known before Covid, which was why occupational-safety regulations limited workers’ mask usage. Dozens of studies had demonstrated “Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome,” whose symptoms include an increase of carbon dioxide in the blood, difficulty breathing, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, and diminished ability to concentrate and think.
Mask-wearers are rebreathing carbon dioxide at levels linked with adverse effects on the body’s cardiovascular, respiratory, cognitive, and reproductive systems.
While eight times the normal level of carbon dioxide is toxic, mask-wearers are breathing in 35 to 80 times normal levels.
Yet the Centers for Disease Control, disdaining any cost-benefit analysis, continues to recommend masking.

Comment:
Worth reading in full.

1 Like

Dr. Joseph Ladapo, Florida’s surgeon general, recommended this week people should not obey mask mandates and COVID-related lockdowns.
“What do you call re-imposing mask policies that have been proven ineffective or restarting lockdowns that are known to cause harm? You don’t call it sanity. These terrible policies only work with your cooperation. How about refusing to participate …” Ladapo posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

1 Like

This is an extraordinary physician.

2 Likes

These maniacal maskers are utterly impervious to evidence.

2 Likes

Yes, all true. Our government is no longer remotely what the Founders envisioned - it has entered the ranks of every evil, tyrannical regime of history.
Even though they had to (mostly) drop the lockdowns and mask/vaccine mandates for awhile, we knew it was just a matter of time before they brought them back, and sure enough, here they come. If it’s not for another Covid variation, it will be a “Climate Emergency” - or whatever they decide to pull out of their asses.

1 Like

I agree. The american colonists were much freer than present day Americans

2 Likes

On The New Idol

In some places there are still peoples and tribes, but not with us, my brothers: here there are states. The state? What is that? Well then! Open your ears, for now I shall speak to you about the death of nations.

The state is the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies, too; and this lie creeps from its mouth: ‘I, the state, am the people.’ It is a lie! It was creators who founded nations and hung a belief and a love over them: thus they served life. It is destroyers who set snares for many and call it the state: they hang a sword and a hundred desires over them.

Where a nation still exists, there the people do not understand the state and hate it as the evil eye and sin against custom and law. I offer you this sign: every people speaks its own language of good and evil: its neighbor does not understand this language. It invented this language for itself in custom and law. But the state lies in all languages of good and evil; and whatever it says, it lies - and whatever it has, it has stolen.

Everything about it is false; it bites with stolen teeth. Even its belly is false. Confusing the language of good and evil - I offer you this sign as the sign of the state. Truly, this sign indicates the will to death! Truly, it beckons to the preachers of death!

Only there, where the state ends, does the man who is not superfluous begin: only there does the song of the necessary man, the unique and irreplaceable melody, begin. There, where the state ceases - look there, my brothers. Do you not see it: the rainbow and bridge to the Overman?

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

2 Likes

Friedrich Zarathustra? Yeah, he spoke like that.

So: The state, bad. (I broadly agree.) Übermensch, good. (I don’t agree.)

But he was mad, wasn’t he?

2 Likes

Yes, he went mad very gradually, and then totally all at once. It’s now thought he suffered from a very slowly progressing non-cancerous brain tumor from a fairly young age.

2 Likes

Or was he infected with syphilis?

2 Likes

The syphilis theory has been discredited. It would have disabled and then killed him much faster, and with different symptoms, etc. His father may well have died of a more serious case of the congenital non-cancerous brain tumor - retro-orbital meningioma - when Nietzsche was not quite 5 years old.

What was the Cause of Nietzsche’s Dementia? - Leonard Sax, 2003 (sagepub.com)

2 Likes

“…whatever it says, it lies - and whatever it has, it has stolen.” He got that 100% correct, and it has just gotten worse since he made the observation.

2 Likes

More news about excess mortality - among children in the UK

Excess Mortality Just Got Even Worse: Ed Dowd Drops Alarming New Data (substack.com)

2 Likes

I saw that and was too appalled to think of posting it.

Thank you for bringing it here.

A tragedy. An atrocity.

1 Like

More bad news (from last November) about the vaccine and boosters…

2 Likes

It makes you wonder how long we’ll be seeing these horrible side effects - probably a long time to come - and it also reveals just how evil our enemy, the State, is.

2 Likes

I’m seeing an avalanche of hepatic steatosis (fatty liver). Whether it is due to the jabs or not is difficult to determine. Some day someone will have to answer for this.

3 Likes