Our Cooling Planet

My dream is that the peasants with the torches and pitchforks storm the redoubts and burn them all down. Then we re-start civilization without them.

2 Likes

I don’t believe they’ve thought ahead at all. They are supporting policies which can only be bad for their industries and themselves.

The agenda of the “woke” is destructive of the rule of law, individual security, a thriving economy, the preservation of “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”. Bad for everyone, the rich as the poor.

Some people who are very clever at realizing one profitable idea - Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos - can be very stupid at thinking of anything else. Stupidity is the only explanation for what the Western world is doing to itself.

Our world is getting worse. Can it get much worse than it was during the global Covid quarantine? Yes.
Worse than being subject to an arbitrary violent raid by the FBI, being thrown into a torture prison without protection of the law? Yes. Worse than having your savings and other assets confiscated without remedy in law? Yes. Worse than what happened to the Cambodians under Pol Pot? About that level of badness, all too easily now.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “live off grid”? What grid? The electricity grid? There’ll be no electricity. Where would it be coming from? Who and what would be generating it? How?

No electricity, no gas, no water regularly inspected for cleanliness, no flowing water through taps at all.

Warmth from the sun? In a northern winter?

Power from wind? How adapted? And for how long?

No medical treatment. No remedies.

No electricians, no plumbers, no carpenters, no truck drivers, no trucks. Buildings decaying as in Caracas and Havana.

Yukky dried food needing to be reconstituted - with what? Whiskey?

And the rich neighbors waiting and waiting for what? Soon no doubt wanting to kill each other. Or can they contentedly play games with each other for a hundred years and more?

Utopia!

2 Likes

Stupid and evil. Believing absurdities, committing atrocities. How contemptible.

2 Likes

There are thousands of families, who live off the grid now, and they are not wealthy elites. There are redoubts already in America and they are not of the wealthy elites.

Of course the wealthy elites have thought ahead and they have the money to do it royally. Why wouldn’t they? If they realize the plans they have put into play will eventually lead to “worse and worst” then they are not about to let their bloodlines end in chaos, but will secure them a haven and at the proper time, they will bug out to that haven.

Even minimal preparation requires stockpiling all the necessary items that you listed and developing a way to live off the grid…and yes, of course, I mean the electrical grid, but also the credit card grid, the internet, and other grids that run civilization…sewer, water, supply. When you are a multi-millionaire all that comes easier. You have planned for medical emergencies by offering to shelter MDs and their families with yours, security personal and theirs, and other skilled people…or you have learned a lot on your own for basic maintenance of the redoubt.

What is so astonishing about the concept of prepping for off grid survival?

And they have gold and silver for when the chaos is over and the rebuilding begins. The elites who would rule us now, intend to rule us in the future and they will have the means to do it. The government that brings about the chaos plans to govern after whatever happens settles down. That may be a pipe dream, but I would bet that is their plan…if first they intend to destroy America and greatly diminish the power of the populace by bringing us to Third World living.

This is just a possible scenario. I cannot foretell the future. But, I do not think that their plan involves them being dragged into the street and shot.

1 Like

Yes, for example - Saudi Arabia is a Third World country, for the people. But the Sultans and Sheiks live in luxury. Same for the CCP elites, and every other dictatorship.