Or Politics... Climate Change Agenda

I get a weekly email from “Climate Depot” and this one was so full of articles concerning The Plan to use current events to finish us off, that I just thought I would copy and paste the whole darn thing here:

[Nation Mag: ‘The Case for Declaring a National Climate Emergency’ – ‘There is no greater emergency’

Posted: 17 Mar 2022 11:18 AM PDT

https://www.thenation.com/article/environment/biden-climate-emergency-dpa/ Key points: Jean Su of the Center & Maya Golden-Krasner of the Center for Biological Diversity: “The confluence of the climate emergency and Russia’s war in Ukraine make this moment an ideal opportunity for Biden to declare a national climate emergency…Since the 1970s, Congress has granted the president various national defense powers that can […]

[From COVID Emergency to ‘Climate Emergency’: House Dems want Biden to declare national ‘climate emergency’ & ban oil drilling on federal lands

Posted: 17 Mar 2022 11:02 AM PDT

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-democrats-biden-declare-climate-emergency-ban-oil-drilling-federal-lands By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News Progressive Democrats in the House of Representatives are reportedly planning to publicly urge President Biden to ban oil drilling on federal lands amid record gas prices and a war in Ukraine that has disrupted oil markets. According to a report from Politico, the Congressional Progressive Caucus is planning to demand that […]

[Celebrate?! War can help solve climate change! Biden Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm: War in Ukraine ‘creates a moment,’ an ‘urgent moment’ to transition to ‘clean energy’ ]

Posted: 16 Mar 2022 06:43 PM PDT

.@SecGranholm: War in Ukraine “creates a moment,” an “urgent moment" to transition to “clean energy” pic.twitter.com/CnJXysabOw — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 16, 2022 Energy Sec. Granholm: Ukraine crisis provides ‘urgent moment’ for Congress to act on ‘clean energy’ By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said Wednesday that the unfolding crisis in […]

2 Likes

OVERRELIANCE ON FOSSIL FUELS!

We have an OVERRELIANCE ON FOSSIL FUELS. What planet does the writer live on?! Which fuel would he or she have us rely overly upon?

Are these people even aware of what runs the modern world?

THIS IS A MOMENT in time when stupidity rules. And how do you heat and cool your home, Senator? And how do you get to and from wherever you want to go? And, how do your food and produce and clothing and furniture and all your services get to you and get done? Sail? Solar? Battery-power charging from vigorous Faeries or large Hummingbirds?

I CAN’T STAND IT!

3 Likes

Yes, I am so sick of their continual hyping of the “climate crisis” - the lamest hoax in modern history.
I do not recall once in the last 30 years that they have ever engaged in a legitimate debate about it, especially not in congress before shutting down pipelines and appropriating tons of money to themselves to “fix” the non-existent problem.
They should all be forced to live in caves and crap in the woods for a year before they sentence us all to that fate by killing our energy supply.

3 Likes