Of Human Bondage

Gang members in new prison in El Salvador.

“More footage from El Salvador’s prison show conditions that would break the will of even the most savage organized criminal.”

Good! Very good!

2 Likes

Yes, I wish we would round up all the ones who are now taking over “gangland” in the U.S. and send them back, straight into that prison.

2 Likes

Do you remember that president of…where?..who had drug dealers shot (or maybe hanged) upon arrest? The Left and Obama were down on him big-time. Whatever happened to him? Was it a Central American or South American nation of which he was president?

1 Like

Maybe the Philippino President (?) Can’t think of his name.

1 Like

You are correct, Liz. Rodrigo Duterte is at the end of his 6 year term or maybe it ended in 2022. Around 7000 drug criminals have been killed, and he has said he will never apologize for attempting to eliminate what he said was “killing his country and their young people.”

He may be convicted of human rights crimes or murder…or he may not. I have to wonder if in the end he was still killing drug dealers, etc. I mean wouldn’t all of them have become very, very afraid of being caught in his country.

1 Like