NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Carlos Tejada: 49-year-old Wall Street Journal and New York Times writer posts booster shot photo on Instagram, dead hours later

3 Likes

I saw this, and admit, I laughed my cold hearted ass off at this arrogant piece of shit. He SURELY would have, and likely already had, laughed at any of us great unwashed scummy ā€˜anti vaxxā€™ersā€™ if we had died, so, Fuck Him. Iā€™m GLAD the stupid shit is dead. Not everyone is deserving of life, a lesson modern idiot humans seem to have forgotten, that even the least natural creatures know instinctively. He had no use, no purpose, and brought nothing to the evolutionary human table. ZERO Fucks Given. And DGAF if he Restā€™s in Peace or rots in some religious Hell somewhere, as unlikely as that is, lol. Yep. Iā€™m cold. But Iā€™ve seen FAR better Men Die, and I would trade a thousand fools like this asshole to bring even ONE of those GOOD, USEFUL MEN,Back to Life.

3 Likes

Yes, if they were going to make us all guinea Pigs and inflict us with an experimental drug, they should have inflicted it on themselves first.
I doubt if it would have gotten very far if they had.
But they didnā€™t care - and still donā€™t- if we die from it.
So itā€™s pretty hard to care when they do.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten really ugly this last year. And Iā€™m okay with that. These assholes are the ones who started this ā€œHateā€. I tried as long as I could to try to still pretend we were all still the same people, Americans, but clearly, we are not. Just like Islam, its time to just admit these people are genuine enemies, and treat them as such when need be. I have lost count of ALL the genuinely heinous shit they have all wished on the rest of us,and just how quickly they went STRAIGHT to the Darkside. All the talk of killing Trump, and then almost immediately, ALL the Rest of Usā€¦ Well, That shit has consequences. Iā€™m done with them. No sympathy from me, now. They should have been far more careful in their reveling. In MY World, you take threats seriously, and WHY wouldnā€™t you ? How TF Do I know that you may not be Serious ? I should open myself to actual harm just because youmight not be serious and just talking trash ? Lolā€¦ Nah. Not happening. Iā€™m so far past sick of their various mental illnesses I donā€™t even have words for them, at this point.

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s impossible to keep track of the ā€œlong train of abusesā€ weā€™ve put up with from the Left.
They donā€™t deserve any respect whatsoever.
You cannot tolerate the intolerant - if you do, they will simply take advantage of your tolerance to gain power over you and then destroy you.
Thatā€™s exactly what the Left has done to this country for decades - taken advantage of our freedoms, such as freedom of speech - to spread poisonous propaganda, and here we are, being crushed under their authoritarian intolerance.

3 Likes