Now Brace Yourself for Nuclear Attack

“The video doesn’t address a nuclear blast survivor’s nutritional or medical needs — which figure to be potentially catastrophic after a nuclear event.”

That means, wash and get ready to starve to death.

Keep tuned in. For the transgendered there will be special messages - the WHO will probably be able to reassure you that you’re immune to lethal dust fallout. (You will still starve, however.)

2 Likes

Yes, life is hard - and short - under woke government.

But it’s all for the best. The new liberal world order will be taking over shortly.

2 Likes

Yes, the aftermath may be worse than the bomb itself.

2 Likes

“You can do this!”

Holy Crap! It will be a happy-happy indoor picnic. Just stay inside until authorities tell you it is safe to leave… Are New Yorkers that stupid?! Do the authorities believe they are that stupid?
Even a suitcase nuke will devastate the city. Stay tuned to media…really?

Maybe it is past time for a new and updated…even woke…nuclear bomb movie, with a transgendered hero, even. Who cares? Whatever it takes to wake people up to the threat of a nuclear attack from Russia, China, Iran, North Korea…or all of the above.

2 Likes

I knew you would get the gravity of it, Jeanne!

2 Likes

I was a young child during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My mother put us in a big closet with a box of Cheerios during the drills. I remember being very worried that my friend was outside playing during a drill. I still have an old pamphlet from that era about what the government suggested that families do…somewhere in this library. Schools around here did drills sitting in the hallways, which is better than getting under your desk. But…

2 Likes

The article says Russia’s state media claim that the missile can reach the capitals of Great Britain, Germany and France — each of which is supplying weapons to Ukraine

It also says that the missile is intercontinental but there’s no reason to suspect that the Satan-2 missile would be aimed at the east coast of the U.S.

So that’s okay then.

1 Like