News of the Battle and the Siege

The New York Times continues to weep for the “Palestinians”.

To keep the weeping going, its report includes this:

“With Gazan internet connections and phone lines down, Palestinian telecommunication companies blamed Israel’s bombardment for the wide-scale communications blackout, which left most people in Gaza unreachable by phone. The blackout sparked fear and panic.

Let us cheer!

And may Israel cause Hamas much worse than “fear and panic” as the days of wrath continue in Gaza!

1 Like

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Saturday it has assassinated the leader of Hamas’s aerial operations.
The IDF, with the assistance of Shin Bet, Israel’s internal security service, eliminated Atsam Abu Raffa in an airstrike in Gaza overnight Friday.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that Gaza is being reduced to rubble. The losses to mourn, in addition to those already slaughtered by Hamas, will be the Israeli hostages and IDF soldiers killed in the ground invasion.
The deaths of Palestinian civilians are the fault of Hamas, who use them as human shields and won’t allow them to evacuate.
We should be deporting every Muslim from the U.S., and every Palestinian sympathizer should be sent to Gaza to become a human sheild for the terrorists.

1 Like

That’s a great idea - sending the Palestinian sympathizers to Gaza. They are the ideal stuff that human shields of Hamas should be made of!

1 Like

Yes, but I’d be willing to bet you wouldn’t get one of them to take up the offer!

1 Like

No bet, Liz. I’m sure you’re right!

1 Like

See the video showing IDF soldiers delivering the fuel.

1 Like