New poll in USA

These are the intellectual, cultural, and political leaders of tomorrow.
Am I being paranoid about another Holocaust happening within the next decade? I don’t think so. Was it only yesterday I thought America, not Israel, was the Promised Land for the Jews?

2 Likes

Hundreds of thousands of pro-Hamas demonstrators support Hamas. In London alone,100,000. So do most of the universities in the US - majorities of students and faculty, all the presidents. Also the US media and governing bureaucracy, and the oligarchy that rules the EU.

We know what they are against - the existence of Jews. Because Jews oppress the people of Gaza by providing them with free (since bills are not paid) water and electricity - and also medical treatment including surgeries, even transplants. Also by employing thousands of them. Also by giving them, free of charge, orchards and state-of-the-art greenhouses, which the recipients promptly destroyed.

And we now know too what they are for: -

Burning civilians alive, whole families including babies.
Torturing men, women, children, babies.
Cutting off the heads of babies.
Putting out the eyes of children.
Raping women, adolescents, children.
Cutting babies out of live women’s bodies, killing them in front of the mothers’ eyes, then killing the mothers.
Slaughtering Jews with knives, bullets, fire.

A group of female Democrats in the US Congress are for all that. Ardently.

The murderers and torturers, and the hundreds of thousands that demonstrate their support for them, and the millions who like what they do, are taking dominion over the world.

1 Like

Quote:
Thousands of New Yorkers marched from Brooklyn through Manhattan on Saturday demanding an end to “Zionist genocide” and calling for an “intifada revolution".

Leading the march was a group holding a banner that read “By Any Means Necessary” – a slogan that could be interpreted as justification for Hamas’ atrocities against Israeli citizens

The march was organized by a group called “Within Our Lifetime” that proclaims in its charter: “We defend the right of Palestinians as colonized people to resist the Zionist occupation by any means necessary.” Within Our Lifetime is a pro-Palestinian group based in New York City.

The marchers, mostly young people, included a not insignificant number who carried signs identifying themselves as Jewish [there are a lot of very stupid Jews in America; they vote Democrat - ed] and many members of the local LGBTQ community [they don’t know that they’d be thrown to the ground from the top of tall buildings in Gaza - ed]. Among the marchers were also many Black New Yorkers, some carrying signs associated with the Black Lives Matter movement, such as: “I cannot breathe.”

1 Like

The Black Lives Matter protestors should note that -

**“Abd” is the Arabic for “slave”. **

And it is also the Arabic for a black person.

Because so many Arab slaves were and are black persons.

1 Like

It seems like only yesterday I was proclaiming this to be the Golden Age for Jews in Canada and the USA. It seems like only yesterday that I proclaimed Canada and the USA to be the real Promise Lands for Jews. Now all is changed. October 7 lifted all the veils of our fellow Canadians. The psychopathology of these celebrators of Jewish death, torture, and mutilation, is unimaginably profound. It is horrific and terrifying. What to do?

2 Likes

Quote:
In the Russian Republic of Dagestan, which I learn is on the Caspian Sea east of Georgia and is more than 80% Muslim, a mob got word that an arriving flight from Tel Aviv had Jews on board, and attacked the airport.
In one of the videos that circulated social media, a rioter can be heard saying: “We are here for the Jews, we came to kill them with knives and shoot at them.”

Questions:
Do flights “from Tel Aviv” often arrive in Dagestan?
If so, do they never normally have any Jews on board?
What the hell do Jews or any First World citizens want to go to Dagestan for?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/10/insane-jew-hatred.ph

1 Like

Quote:
Some will say that Harvard has always been anti-Semitic. But that isn’t true. I went to Harvard Law School in the early 1970s. At that time, the student body was one-third Jewish. My recollection is that around two-thirds of the faculty were Jews, as were the members of the Law Review. I didn’t have much to do with the undergraduate college or the other graduate schools, but I have no reason to think the situation there was different. It was the great age of non-discrimination against Jews–which is to say, the great age of meritocracy.
What changed? Harvard, like most other academic institutions, became obsessed with two demographics: international students and students of color. The last people Harvard was interested in were white Americans, the least likely group to be anti-Semitic.
Harvard, like most other universities, admitted large numbers of international students, including from the Islamic world. They set up centers for these students, as well as degree programs and similar types of centers for the various categories of “BIPOC” students. These programs and centers became hotbeds of radicalism and grievance. The universities sacrificed not only their prior meritocratic standards, but also their commitment to liberal principles, on the altar of diversity.
So if you look at pictures of a pro-genocide rally at Harvard or any other school, what do you see? Mostly, a lot of Middle Eastern students and far-left minorities. Did Harvard seriously not understand that Jew-hatred is rampant among these student groups and is fostered by the programs and institutions that purport to serve them? Or did it just not care?

Read it all here:

Quote (from same source):
So, can President Gay succeed in her professed desire to rid Harvard of anti-Semitism? She can if she really wants to, but no doubt she would find the prescription painful. Harvard can get rid of anti-Semitism by no longer admitting students from the Islamic world; terminating grievance-oriented racial programs and centers; and discarding its discrimination-heavy admissions model, so that Jews and Asians are treated equally with minority students. In short, by recognizing that anti-Semitism is one aspect of the larger sickness of the contemporary university.
But that may be more self-knowledge than Harvard is capable of.

1 Like

Please go to the site and read it all.

1 Like

Yes, I thought America was a better Promised Land than Israel, too, but not anymore.
It’s like a nightmare unfolding, to watch these mobs demonstrating in support of murdering terrorists.
And it all started with the communists, who infiltrated our institutions and started implementing their agenda to destroy the greatest country in the world - the “Promised Land” of liberty, and replace it with tyranny.
They orchestrated the importation of hordes of Muslims, and combined them with brainwashed useful idiots of our own, to create mass insanity.

1 Like

That was my question too. Why the hell are Israelis flying into a Moslem infested area?

1 Like

The remarkable Pat Condell from videos made 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Thank you, Cogito, for bringing us these Pat Condell videos.

He tells the truth fearlessly. He is a great man.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, Jillian. But I’m asking why rational Jews would purposely travel to not only Russia, which has clearly demonstrated its animosity towards Israel, but why specifically into an 80% dominated part of Russia.

2 Likes

Yes, Condell is great. His videos should be required in every classroom!
The fact that these were made ten years ago is a telling reminder that the giving away of Gaza to the palestinians was a well known Very Bad Idea from the start, and that this horrible tragedy was totally predictable. Hamas spent the last ten years using all the money funneled to them, mostly by the U.S. government, to build tunnels and buy weapons, so they could (as declared in their charter!) kill Jews.

You state it perfectly, Liz.

1 Like

Yes, I suddenly realized what you were referring to. Not the IAF flying over Gaza to bomb it, but the plane from Tel Aviv that landed in Dagestan. That’s why I eliminated my question. But you saw it. Thanks for your answer. I too am puzzled about that very thing.

1 Like