Murderer Protected and Pampered by Democrats in Power

Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed airforce vet, was casually shot dead by Police Officer Michael Byrd on January 6 2021. It is a shocking fact.

But I imagined that everything that as been happening politically had rendered me shock-proof. Now I have just read this and it shocks me:

1 Like

Hundreds of innocent people are incarcerated in very bad conditions in D.C. for wandering round the Capitol on January 6 2021. They are accused of insurrection, which is sheer nonsense.

And the vicious “Democrats” who keep them there, claim that five police officers were killed by such as they on that day. It is a lie. No police officers were killed.

One of the police officers killed an innocent woman and is being coddled in luxury as a reward.

1 Like

Yes, and another police officer (female, no less) beat another woman to death. But even having evidence of it on video hasn’t motivated them to do anything about it.
It was just collateral damage in the orchestrated drama covering up the actual coup, that started when Trump took office, and was successfully finished off with the stolen election.

1 Like

Yes, Rosanne Boyland, an unarmed peaceful protestor, was beaten to death by a female police officer in the Capitol on January 6 2021.

That female officer is another murderer being protected by the “Democrats” who cheated their way into power.

1 Like

What happened to the woman that was pepper sprayed and dragged off, who supposedly died later of a drug overdose?

And did anyone else hear about the Sicknick family that is suing Donald Trump for that officers stroke after the event?

2 Likes

More about the pepper-sprayed woman please Jeanne, if you can. A link, perhaps? Her name?

That suit against President Trump will not succeed. It originated, I imagine, in a suggestion plus a check from George Soros. Maybe via Adam Schiff or Hillary Clinton, or both. Or via Nancy Pelosi who shoveled the idea into “President” Biden’s stupid head to make a national hero-martyr of the officer.

Here’s a link to the story about the lies behind the suit:

2 Likes

I think maybe the woman you’re thinking of is Roseanne Boyland. They mis-reported at first that she died of a drug overdose, but later videos taken by bystanders came out of the police officer beating her, and the autopsy showed that she only had her regular medications in her system.

2 Likes

Thanks, Liz. That makes sense.

2 Likes

This lawsuit over Sicknick is shameless exploitaton, but that is the left’s entire modus operandi - slander the opposition with lies, and then exploit those that are duped by the lies, in order to gain power.

2 Likes

What happened to the family’s declaring that the stroke that they had anticipated sooner or later, had nothing to do with the riot? Who got to them?

2 Likes

As Jillian suggests, probably a check from Soros.

2 Likes