More Stolen Documents Found Amid Joe Biden's Household Clutter

Quote:
The Justice Department conducted a search of President Joe Biden’s Wilmington home Friday and found even more documents with classified markings, according to Biden’s personal
attorney on Saturday.
The latest trove includes six documents.
Critics have questioned why Biden’s personal attorneys were initially searching for Biden’s illegally stashed documents. The White House has failed to provide the initial reason or cause for the search.
White House officials are reportedly suspicious about how Biden’s classified document scandal was leaked to the press after only a select group of White House and Justice Department officials knew about the violation.

Comment:
They meant to keep the discoveries of the documents stolen by Joe Biden secret!

2 Likes

Quote:
Unlike the events at Mar-a-Lago, the FBI courteously waited for permission to search Biden’s home. There was no armed raid. No kicking out anyone from Casa de Biden and probably no rude questions about whether any of Biden’s associates removed any of the more problematic stuff before the search.
“During the search, which lasted from around 9:45 a.m. to around 10:30 p.m. Friday, members of Mr. Biden’s personal legal team were present along with officials from the White House Counsel’s Office, according to Mr. Bauer’s statement.”
Nice of the DOJ to offer every possible courtesy to their boss.
DOJ took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President.

2 Likes

Yes, something extremely fishy is going on here.
With this bunch of criminals involved, it couldn’t NOT be.

1 Like

from a Washington Post story about it…
A shared desire to keep quiet
Early on, Biden’s attorneys and Justice Department investigators both thought they had a shared understanding about keeping the matter quiet. But they had very different reasons.

2 Likes

Can you give us a link? Or the title of the article?

1 Like

Isn’t the Washington Post Bezos paper? I’m surprised they’d say anything, unless ordered to by the government.

1 Like

Inside the White House document strategy and its pitfalls – How the White House strategy on Biden classified documents backfired - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/01/18/biden-strategy-classified-documents-backfired/

1 Like

Thanks, Zerothruster. I suppose there is some use in seeing how the enemy spins it.

I wonder why THEY didn’t find a way of concealing the crime entirely from the public.

Are THEY planning to use the document discovery to keep Biden from running for re-election, I and others are wondering.

2 Likes

The weird thing about that is, if they’re wanting to get rid of him, why even bother to do all that?
All they have to do is admit what everyone already knows - that he’s senile - and thus unfit for office!

1 Like

The latest explanation I’ve heard (put forward by Kash Patel) makes the most sense - that the govt. found evidence on Hunter’s laptop that the Bidens had used classified information in their “pay-to-play” scheme with Burisma, which prompted the search for the documents.

1 Like

But Biden is (officially) the government.

1 Like

Well I think it must have been the FBI. But I’m not sure. I’ll get more details.

1 Like

There’s an article at Gateway Pundit that gives more details, “BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden was Recieving Classified State Department Briefings…”

1 Like

Thanks, Liz. I will read it immediately.

1 Like

Devastating fact revealed (though we already suspected it):

"Hunter was receiving classified State Department briefings on a regular basis and was using this information to promote the Biden family business worldwide."

Surely there is a crime here? How can the DOJ excuse not prosecuting Hunter - and the “president” ? And all others involved?

1 Like

It IS a crime. Which makes it even more of a crime that he was illegitimately installed in the White House to begin with, since everyone associated with him already knew of his corruption.

1 Like