Michael Shellenberger’s tweet about the truth of Solar and Renewable power

3 Likes

Yes, as always, leftist’s stupid ideas end up accomplishing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they claim they will! Their brilliant “save the planet with renewable, sustainable energy” crusade is actually destroying the planet. What a shocker!!!

3 Likes

Shellenberger is a leftist himself, I’ve come across him before. He was a Democrat candidate in 2018 and he wants an NHS for the US. As a UK citizen I have to tell you since the start of 2020 we are now seeing the worst of public healthcare. He might be making some good points on the green agenda for all that.

3 Likes

I thought that Big Phama and Pfizer were the US equivalent of the NHS.

1 Like

No, “big pharma” just refers to companies that make pharmaceutical drugs (and there are several of them), they don’t run hospitals and GP surgeries etc. as far as I’m aware (I’m pretty sure Pfizer doesn’t at least anyway).

The biggest problem with healthcare in the US nowadays (in my understanding anyway) is the regulatory capture of the FDA, which decides what drugs are allowed to be used, and Fauci is at the centre of this problem. Through this regulatory capture, the big pharma companies are able to prevent cheap alternative drugs (like Ivermectin) from being used, and also through their huge political influence they can push the government towards mandating e.g. the vaccines. Remdesivir is a very expensive and allegedly (according to many) a very dangerous drug, yet the FDA approved its use - big pharma profits and people die. Robert Kennedy Jr. has written a book about all this which I am reading at the moment, I plan to write a review of it eventually. This kind of problem has been going on for a long time according to Kennedy, his info. on HIV/Aids treatments is shocking.

3 Likes

Yes, I got the book but just barely started reading it. From other things I’ve read, tho, apparently the FDA gets money from Pharma, so there seems to be a huge conflict if interest there.

3 Likes

I think that’s pretty much it!

2 Likes