Meet the New Investigator, Same as the Old Investigator

“Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the appointment of Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss as a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden. The news comes two weeks after Biden’s plea deal, previously handed down by Weiss’ office, fell apart in federal court after a judge discovered a broad immunity clause for future charges buried in the agreement – including felony violations of the Foreign Agent Registration Act.”

That was the “sweetheart” deal David Weiss gave Hunter Biden after pretending to investigate his crimes for years. Letting a man who has committed a heap of serious felonies off the hook was loudly denounced as unacceptable. Many demanded that a Special Counsel be appointed to do some real investigating into his crimes. So crooked Attorney General, Merrick Garland, has finally responded to the demand.
He has appointed a Special Counsel. And who is it? David Weiss!

1 Like

Excuse me for rolling my eyes out loud.
Did anyone expect anything other than a continuation of the insulting farce parading as “justice” out of Garland?

1 Like

I hear your clearsighted eyes, and applaud your question.

1 Like

This appointment is mockery. Biden, Garland and their comrades are having fun. These are the days for them. They think they’ll never end.

The dreadful thing is, they may be right about that.

1 Like

Yes, they could be, and that is a dreadful prospect.

1 Like