Maybe here's where the MAGA-inspired hammer attack lie is laid to rest

1 Like

It will probably be awhile before the whole story comes to light, considering it’s the Pelosis.
But the way the media and Biden immediately jumped all over it with blame for “far right extremism”, blah blah blah, all reading from the same script, just like they immediately labeled Jan.6 an “insurrection” in unison, is quite telling.

2 Likes

No, Zerothruster, unfortunately the article adds nothing new, tells us nothing more than we already knew about what happened. Less, actually, than other reports. This one is all about the attacker’s criminal wife and her opinions of him. No revelations.

The stupid leftist politicians and media will go on blaming Trump and his vast following for as long as they can, and when facts emerge that contradict them, they’ll try to pretend the incident never happened.

1 Like

“Perhaps a guy walking through San Francisco in his Fruit of the Looms with a hammer in his hand at 2 a.m. might not draw a lot of attention, but a lot of things don’t quite add up.
Blaming Republicans for what appears to many people to be a sex tryst gone sour guarantees the wrongly accused – us – are going to hammer the Democrats unmercifully about it.”

I hope so!

1 Like

For one thing, it just took the rumors that have apparently been going around in S.F. for years - that Paul Pelosi is gay - to a national level!
Not that it matters, except to humiliate Nancy.
And of course, as always, their tactic of blaming “right wing rhetoric” for it is so ludicrous, it just makes them even more of a laughingstock.

1 Like

I doubt the rent guy brought a hammer with him. I bet it was what Paul Pelosi pulled out of somewhere in the house to threaten the guy with when he wouldn’t leave without some huge sum of money.

Somewhere in that mansion are the rent guy’s ratty clothes. Probably the bedroom. P.P.'s bedsheets were likely have a story to tell, but if so it will have been quickly washed away on Nasty Nancy’s orders.

The mysterious third person who opened the door to the police was - I guess - a Pelosi lackey who got hold of the rent guy at P.P.'s request. Maybe fetched him with one of the cars.

When the nation’s Top Cat is away, the rats do play.

Where had P.P. been the night he drove when drunk into another car? Was it a dive somewhere in Berkeley where the rent guy lives?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it! Yes, while the cats away, the mice will play!

1 Like

There isn’t even any evidence that the so-called attacker is a nudist. An old picture of him attending, fully clothed, the wedding of two nudists is all, apart from the Pelosi cover story.

What are the chances anyone would go from Berkeley to San Francisco on a cold October night dressed in nothing but a loin cloth?

I guess at this moment the Pelosi’s serfs are trying to bribe him not to tell what really happened. But they know they can’t trust him. Will we soon hear of his death? Not from a blow struck by Paul Pelosi - the urgent objective is to keep P.P. an innocent victim - but “self-inflicted”?

1 Like

Do we now have an explanation for Nancy Pelosi’s vindictive cruelty? Is she deflecting her bitter hatred and resentment of her gay husband on to Donald Trump?

That’s something that is commonly done.

1 Like