Making America Proud

So this is what American children need for entertainment in 2023 - or is it education?

I will eliminate this tomorrow. Before it pollutes our forum irrevocably.

2 Likes

But is our culture now polluted irrevocably?
If this isn’t enough to give people a clue that we are being conquered from within, I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

Your reply is so apt, Liz, it persuades me to reconsider. I’ll leave the hideous video in place so we keep what you have commented.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes!! That illustrates perfectly what an absurd, ridiculous crock the whole thing is.

2 Likes

If the majority of American people are against these behaviors, why don’t they show any practical reaction like a massive demonstration? Is it not the case that the parents and children participating in this ceremony deserve these heinous shows? Isn’t America the birthplace of democracy that you, as the opponents of this national scandal, don’t even have a single union or party to show your protest, and you have all taken refuge in the social networks created by the globalists? I am really surprised by all this inaction. If the American people are just waiting for the 2024 elections to dry up this sea of leftist stupidity, they may never succeed and the Democrats will remain in power again by fraud.

2 Likes

The entire MAGA movement, made up of Trump voters, IS a protest against all of this.
If our votes hadn’t been nullified by election fraud, Trump would still be President.
The country has been hijacked by traitors, in the same way Brazil has been by the communist Lula.
Getting it back may be impossible at this point, but there are many fighting for it in the courts, etc.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you say in your comment, Fiangol. I ask the same questions. Over and over again.

Where are the mass demonstrations? Where are the furious protests? Where is the outrage?

Conservative organizations that exist to keep the country the constitutional republic it was established to be, go on and on asking for money - though some are very rich - and years go by and they achieve nothing.

The number of Congressional Republicans who are hitting back at the “Democrats” are very few. They are frequently sabotaged by their own party members in the House.

President Trump, not just innocent of wrong-doing but the man who achieved great things for America despite being continually obstructed, is persecuted by unscrupulous prosecutors and “woke” judges, while the criminals who govern us get away with deeply serious crimes.

America the last, best hope? Not any more.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, Liz - there are some fighting in the courts. And some courts are impartial, some judges trying to be just. And the MAGA movement is large, angry, and perhaps growing. But will it succeed against the cheats of the Left? Cheating is the one thing THEY are good at.

2 Likes

Yes, too many in our government and courts have sold out to our enemies. Kevin McCarthy, who promised to carry out the America First agenda if he was elected as speaker, already broke that promise by caving to Biden on the debt ceiling. Now it’s come to light that he has taken money from Sequoia Capitol, which is owned by the CCP. He’s a total phony, just like nearly all the rest of them.
To quote one Representative, when asked how the fight against the swamp was going, he said “It’s like shooting at the Deathstar with a BB gun.”
That describes it pretty well, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about McCarthy.

The analogy - Deathstar…BB gun - is bitterly apt.

1 Like