MAGAnificent !

2 Likes

Yes, GREAT rant! He’s 100% right.

1 Like

Yes, war, war, war.

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

What is the use of millions of Americans owning guns if they don’t use them to save the free American
constitutional republic?

1 Like

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I was unaware until about a couple of years ago that the militia is actually defined very broadly in United States Code, still in effect today, and this definition going back at least as far as August 1956 (but probably only last updated at that time).

10 United States Code §246
Militia: composition and classes
Text contains those laws in effect on May 31, 2023

§246. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are-

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title10-section246&num=0&edition=prelim

2 Likes

Thanks, Zerothruster, that is interesting, but what bearing does it have on the present civil war - cold but heating up - inside the United States? I don’t say it has none, but I want to know what it is.

2 Likes

That was just the best I could offer as an answer. I think it’s helpful to know that the US Code actually defines “militia” in that broad way.

I forgot to add that, as I read the 2nd Amendment, it protects two rights - the first implicit in “A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State”. That is, the right of the people to defend the freedom of their state. I wish they had used the word “equipped” rather than “regulated”.

2 Likes

Tim Pool on 9 March 2023 - at 20:47, he talks about the Spanish Civil War and how “we don’t have that element of the right in this country. In Spain they had military leaders who were right wing.”

“We know what happens when the far left takes over. We’ve seen it in so many other countries. Now, I’m reading about the Spanish Civil War. You get the fascists and the communists fighting, the left and the right. But we don’t have that element of the right in this country. In Spain they had military leaders who were right wing. We don’t have that here. We do not have that here in the U.S. The military is woke. And probably on purpose. They are weeding out people. Maybe some of these leaders then become militia faction leaders, or something. I don’t know. All I know is, with what we’re seeing with the federal government being weaponized, even right now, I want to make sure to ask Congress about this tomorrow when we go to the capitol and we hang out with Matt Gaetz. Now, what’s being done, about this depravity, this injustice? I don’t know. We may be losing control. But it doesn’t mean we lose the war. It just means that what we all want is for this country to remain stable and functioning. And that may not be what happens.”

2 Likes

Julie Kelly said this on The Clay and Buck Show 9 June 2023

“They do want Donald Trump in handcuffs. They do want him in prison. … They are authoritarian. They want people to realize that they have this authority and power, that they will use it to crush their political opponents, and that there’s nothing we can do about it. They want us to realize the power that they have, that they have no boundaries. They have no oversight by Congress. They have no guard rails in federal courts like the DC district court. They get whatever they want. They bring these cases before DC juries made up of voters in a city that’s almost 100% democrat. They know they’re gonna get their way. They know the only thing we can do is complain about it, write harsh letters, you know, make threats like contempt of congress, etcetera, etcetera, impeachment - that’s not gonna happen. They want us to realize the power that they have, and that they will use it to crush us. Everyone from Donald Trump, to his lawyers, his close associates, down to the Indiana mee-maw who walked through the capitol for ten minutes with a MAGA hat on. They - love - this. They don’t want to pretend that there’s rule of law and constitution - even though they say that. They are good little Marxists, and they are enjoying every minute of this. They don’t care what it does to the country or the constitution.”

2 Likes

Julie Kelly is exactly right. “They want us to realize the power they have, that they have no boundaries.”
Yes, because they are our dictators now.
And what good will militias do when up against the entire U.S. military?

1 Like

The MAGA half of America has no choice but to cry and submit.

R.I.P. the Republic.

1 Like

I’m not saying there’s no hope. I just don’t see it.
Maybe if the entire body of our soldiers rebelled against the higher ups, and took over, in an actual military coup, we could oust the present dictators.
But would the Republic be restored, or would it just be replacing one dictatorship for another?
I don’t see how Marxists can be defeated (at least at this point) by any other means than force, and then dictated into oblivion themselves.
But that’s not going to happen, so it’s a moot point.

2 Likes

Yes. You put the case very well, Liz.

2 Likes

Thomas Sowell on 1 May 2007 in National Review …
“When I see the worsening degeneracy in our politicians, our media, our educators, and our intelligentsia, I can’t help wondering if the day may yet come when the only thing that can save this country is a military coup.”

2 Likes

Bill O’Reilly on the collapse of the justice system and democracy in America, on the Clay and Buck Show, 1 June 2003…

“The only way to stop it is to crush the progressive movement. That is the only way. We have to crush them. Not beat them, crush them.”

President Trump knows this also, but he doesn’t call it the progressive movement.

2 Likes

Sowell is, as usual, right. And that day has come.

2 Likes

Terrific quote

2 Likes