Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted: Justice Still Possible in America

4 Likes

YES!!! AWESOME!!! I can’t believe it!

3 Likes

Righteous Rittenhouse ! A new lesson for BLM riots: Death shadow is over your heads !

3 Likes

May it be so, Fiangol!

2 Likes

That’s right! Now send the rioters to jail.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, Trump was one of the few to support Rittenhouse. Too many condemned him before even seeing any evidence, including Biden.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Tucker is great. And Whitlock speaks the truth. Thanks, Fiangol!

3 Likes

Great points - the constant lying about racism and “white supremacy” is just a cover for the agenda to change (destroy) the Constitution and take away our sovereignty and individual rights.
And “the bigger the lie, the more people believe it” seems to be true. Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes “truth”.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m not surprised at this news that he and his family are going to move away.

3 Likes

Yes, probably going to need total anonymity, like in a “witness protection” program.
I hope he can resume a normal life at some point.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for posting this interview, Yazmin.

A more innocent, a more simply good boy than Kyle Rittenhouse could not be found in all America. Honest, candid, patriotic, selfless, valiant, kind, intelligent, he’s a modern (chubby-cheeked, clear-eyed) Perfect Knight. Fortunately there was video to support his story of self-defense in extreme circumstances. He shot dead two habitual criminals who were trying to kill him in the midst of a riot (from the vicious destruction of which young Kyle was guarding a private business), and wounded a third ditto. The administration, the mainstream media, the lefty mobs, the Democratic Party lied and lied about him - and are still doing so. He has many cases for libel and slander damages, and I hope he pursues all of them, including against the “president” of the USA who told his cruel lies before he was “elected”, so in theory can be sued.

Here is an interesting comment on the trial, by Conrad Black:

3 Likes

Yes, just as they attacked Trump non-stop for 4 years, they attack anyone who embodies anything good. Like the U.N., they must be destroyed.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes