Kamala's Slavering Eulogy to a Racist Murderer

Quote:
Vice President [!] Kamala Harris had warm words for Al Sharpton at his New York jamboree this past Friday. She had this to say right at the top of her speech:
Rev, I love you. And I thank you on behalf of all of us — everyone — for all that you do and all that you are. And as I have said in public and in private many times: Rev, no matter where you are, you are always a voice of truth, speaking about the importance of justice for all people. You are part of the conscience of our country. And I thank you for all that you do.
What nauseating palaver. Sharpton is a vile anti-Semite with blood on his hands.
He is one of the most influential figures in the Democratic Party and media establishment.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/04/veep-thoughts-with-kamala-harris-6.php

3 Likes

Nauseating is exactly right.
But nothing new - Obama fawned all over him, too.
If you ever wondered how communist dictatorship was going to look in the U.S., here it is - not with a show of stunning military power, but an embarrassing clown show of lying, blithering idiots like Harris, Biden, and the “Reverend” Sharpton.

3 Likes

Yes, we are governed by smirking sniggering clowns crooks freaks liars hypocrites incompetents ignoramuses and a corrupt senile fool.

4 Likes

Be careful about using the SN-word. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Which SN word? What’s the penalty?

Oh, I see!

3 Likes

That is the same thing I thought, Zerothruster. I almost read it that way. :upside_down_face:

So…eulogy…is the prick dead finally?

2 Likes

Back in 1976, I had a philosophy professor who lamented that you can’t use the perfectly good word niggardly anymore. This was in the context of studying Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics, in which The Philosopher contrasted the deficiency of stinginess or niggardliness with its opposite, the excess of prodigality or wastefulness – the golden mean between deficiency and excess being liberality or generosity.

3 Likes

It is also a bit dangerous to use the term “renege.” Because people are stupid…

So is he dead? I guess not…drat.

2 Likes

Now that is beyond absurd.

So also negate, negative, negligible, abnegate?

Negotiate? Neglect? Negus? Niggle?

How about nigh and night? Nightmare, nightingale …? Okay to say perhaps, but not to write?

The name Nigel? Nigeria?

2 Likes

“Now that is beyond absurd.” Yes, but don’t put it past the woke and their Wokedom. They have digital trolls that can detect and inspect any instance of nig…, neg…, etc. I call it Artificial Stupidity. It’s so negative. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Black-ball, blackjack, black board, black top…

Some time ago before cancelling, some white person on air used a term that had the “nig” sound in it, and he was severely censored, because black racists were too stupid to recognize that it wasn’t about their skin. I can’t remember who it was or what was said…but it might come to me. Was it an elected official?

1 Like

Was it this that you were recalling, Jeanne?

Quote:
D.C. Mayor Anthony A. Williams said yesterday that he will rehire a former top aide who resigned last month because some city employees were offended that the aide used the word “niggardly” in describing how he would have to manage a fund’s tight budget.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/williams/williams020499.htm#:~:text=David%20Howard%2C%20a%20top%20aide,meeting%20with%20two%20city%20employees.

2 Likes

Oh my, was it that long ago? That may be the one, but it seemed more recent than that.

At any rate, we have learned nothing from that episode of stupidity, except that black “victims”, and all “victims” have gained more power because of this…and they use it well.

1 Like

There are so many, it’s hard to keep track of them.
Thought Police. Same with any “sexist” reference, which has now been replaced with the sin of “transphobia”. How dare we “deadname” a saint of the highest order of the cult of woke.

2 Likes