Jury Finds Hunter Biden Guilty

From the linked report:
Hunter Biden has been convicted of all three felony charges related to the purchase of a revolver in 2018 when he lied on a mandatory gun-purchase form by saying he was not illegally using or addicted to drugs.

He faces up to a possible stretch of 25 years in prison when he is sentenced by Judge Maryellen Noreika, but first-time offenders do not usually get anywhere near the maximum.

1 Like

I’m glad the jury found him guilty, but I’ve read that he may only be fined, not imprisoned.
And that the whole thing was intended to distract from the more serious crimes of influence peddling he, his father and the whole family committed.
Also, Democrats will now use it as “proof” that they aren’t targeting Trump with lawfare, because Biden and Trump are being treated “equally” under the law.

1 Like

Quote from the Babylon Bee:
In a heartwarming display of paternal affection, President Biden has responded to his son Hunter’s conviction on three federal felony gun charges by reminding the nation that he is still proud of Hunter for getting away with everything else he did.

“And speaking of the America, I’d like to remind you all that I’m very proud of, you know, the thing! Hunter!” President Biden said as the White House staffer who was supposed to be making sure he didn’t get into trouble flushed red and waved his arms in a desperate attempt to get Biden to stop talking. “I’m so proud of that Hunter boy, not only for what he’s done to get him in this frugecuielneug… but for all the things he got away with, too. So many things! PAUSE. Always, you know - putting aside 10% for the big guy, that’s what Hunter does. Good boy, Hunter.”

1 Like

The Crime Family of America.

2 Likes