Julie Kelly Reports: The Truth About 6 Jan

3 Likes

I didnā€™t think any head of the DoJ could be worse than Eric Holder, but Merrick Garland has managed to achieve it.

3 Likes

http://www.pomonews.com/2021/01/live-stream-president-trump-speech-from.html?m=1

2 Likes

Julie Kelly is doing a great job exposing this outrageous injustice.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™m sure the kidnap fraud was part of their ongoing strategy. The guy that headed it up was then promoted to D.C., after which the Jan.6 fraud happened. No coincidence, Iā€™m sure.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I am deeply disappointed in Ted Cruz! I had expected better things of him.

Julie Kelly is doing a great job telling the truth about January 6, when almost no one else is.

2 Likes

Yes, deeply disappointed. Some speculate heā€™s doing it as a political calculation because heā€™s planning to run for president again, and wants to curry favor with the Rinos. Well that makes him a Rino, too.
Merrick Garland is just evil incarnate.
He can actually stand there with a straight face and declare that this is the biggest investigation in our countries history (as if it was the worst crime), even knowing that WE know it was totally orchestrated by his own operatives in the FBI to entrap innocent people.
Several defenseless women DIED or were severely beaten that day at the hands of the Capitol police.
The investigation that should be going on right now is of him and every other commie scumbag like him in our government.

3 Likes

Just recently found this, Iā€™m uncertain if this will make up for him calling the Jan 6 defendants ā€˜terroristā€™, but itā€™s good that heā€™s asking questions about this.

3 Likes

Yes, he asked important questions that need answers.

And he appeared on Tucker Carlsonā€™s show on Fox and admitted he had been wrong to call Jan 6 defendants ā€œterroristsā€. He seemed to regret it genuinely. It was a sort of apology.

2 Likes

I hope it was a sincere apology. Considering the fact that he said it in the first place, it kind of seemed like he was just trying to cover his rear end. Who knows, but at least heā€™s asking good questions.

2 Likes

Another thing is, he asked the questions, but the FBI rep. wouldnā€™t answer them, which Iā€™m pretty sure he knew was going to happen. But he made himself look good by asking the questions. Now that heā€™s made a show of being concerned, I doubt if heā€™ll go any further with it. So I still think heā€™s a phony.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The disgraceful situation continues, with these people still locked up after a year!
Meanwhile, the traitors who stole the election continue to impose their deliberately destructive policies on the country.

3 Likes
3 Likes

She - and she alone, it seems - is doing a great job exposing the injustice to which the January 6 political prisoners are being subjected. And not only injustice but actual cruelty.

What she reports in this interview and elsewhere of the actual events in the Capitol - the violence of the Capitol police - is appalling. They must not be allowed to get away with assault and murder.

2 Likes

Yes, heads should definitely roll for this.

1 Like

Julie Kelly on Noor Bin Ladinā€™s podcast talking about the Jan 6 political prisoners currently awaiting trial or even trial dates in many cases, the perversity of the DOJ, and how the entire system is being weaponized to target Americans.

2 Likes