Joe Rogan interviews Dr Robert Malone

I’ve started listening to this interview (it’s 3 hours long) and even for me knowing what I already know the revelations are mind-blowing:

Just for one example:

He was CEO and is still on the board of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, and is also a Pfizer Director since 2014. He is also on the international business council of the World Economic Forum.

3 Likes

Wow!! We are being played for fools by people who obviously have huge conflicts of interest - and public health is obviously NOT their interest.
From the very beginning of the “pandemic” this point has been raised, yet completely ignored by our government. (Just like they have ignored and silenced objections to the fraudulent election.)
Those in power are complete frauds, playing a con game on those they have prepared for decades, through leftist indoctrination, to be their dupes.

3 Likes

Apparently Dr Malone is going to join Alex Berenson in suing Twitter.

3 Likes

Another thing he mentions is the Trusted News Inititative, some sort of partner ship between BBC and Social Media.

Quote:

The BBC’s Trusted News Initiative is a partnership that includes organisations such as Facebook, Twitter, Reuters and The Washington Post. It is the only forum in the world of its kind designed to take on disinformation in real time. Now we and our partners are going to share what we’ve all learned about how to tackle disinformation, and you are invited.

So they are partnering with Reuters/Pfizer/WEF to deal with fake news (kind of a conflict of interest there then).

I’m going to have to take a closer look at this!

3 Likes

James Murdoch son of Rupert was given a “non-executive” role at Glaxo:

3 Likes

“How to tackle disinformation” - of course! It’s all for your own good, children!
It’s mind boggling how Orwellian all this is.

3 Likes

That is a terrifying conspiracy against honest reporting. Please do look into it for us, Chauncey!

3 Likes

I fear it’s only a matter of time before Rogan becomes another victim of cancel culture:

Quote:

“With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

3 Likes

“Misinformation”. Does no-one question that?
And ask why it is suddenly such a big deal that certain people must be completely shut down for spreading it?? It couldn’t be more obvious.

3 Likes