Joe Rogan gives bad health advice?

3 Likes

Well, there is the dose for horses and then the dose for much smaller creatures. The “immigrants” at the Southern Border are told to take Ivermectin for a few days before they “immigrate” to the US.

Amazing…

2 Likes

Are they really? I didn’t hear that. Who supplies it to them?

1 Like

I think the government. For actual worms.

2 Likes

Worms! Well, that’s something worth doing I suppose. But what about germs? Are they doing anything about those, do you know?

1 Like

I have no idea, but I hope so!

1 Like

Just read that Joe Rogan might sue CNN for this.

1 Like

Yes, CNN, the garbage network. Leftist toadies on display.

2 Likes

Ivermectin " is an anti-parasitic drug that is used to treat river blindness and intestinal roundworm infection in humans and to de-worm pets and livestock. Lotions and creams containing ivermectin are also used to treat head lice and rosacea."

Ivermectin "is approved for use in people, but only in the case of very specific parasitic diseases,” he said. “The products meant for animals have different ingredients and have a larger concentration of the active ingredient that could be dangerous to a human.”

FDA "warned that ivermectin in large doses can cause side effects including “skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events, sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury.”

It has been used successfully in treating Covid19, but stupid people do stupid stuff. Remember there was a case of people that took a fish tank cleaner because they thought it was the same as hydroxychloroquine…and they died.

And, no the illegal immigrants are coming over with Covid, just as they come to the US with TB and other diseases. Not vetted, not tested, not identified. Just let in and transported to cities and towns for the benefit of the Leftist Agenda.

2 Likes

Yes, I can remember several years ago - during Obama’s orchestrated surge of illegal caravans of minors, a rise in such diseases was noted - things our own population has been free from for decades.

2 Likes