January 6th Committee Kicks Off Prime-Time Hearings Next Week

3 Likes

Another Democrat kangaroo court farce, just like the impeachments and the Mueller investigation.

3 Likes
1 Like

Related to this article about the motives of the Jan. 6 committee is Alex Jones latest video on the legislation Adam Schiff has presented, which will give the President power to basically create a state of Martial Law.
(I know I’ve said I think Alex Jones is paranoid, but he usually turns out to be right.)

1 Like
2 Likes

I can’t believe Milley would undercut the agenda of his fellow traitors - must not have been thinking clearly.
Defense Secretary Miller responded to the President’s request for the Natl. Guard with - “We’ve got a plan and weve got it covered.”
Yes, the plan was to infiltrate the crowd with “provocateurs” and incite a riot, which they did.
That’s why they didn’t want troops in there - it would have stifled the violence which the FBI wanted to instigate in order to prevent the Senators from demanding a vote recount, to frame Trump for an “insurrection” and to entrap his supporters.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The farce goes on.

2 Likes

Yes, what a farce. Meanwhile the falsely charged prisoners rot in jail, were murdered, or commit suicide.
Unless we get Trump back in office, the politicians, FBI, capitol police and Antifa plants who instigated the violence will never be charged, much less imprisoned for their crimes.

2 Likes
2 Likes