Italians don't like Trudeau interfering in their policies

2 Likes

Yes. It could have been an encounter such as legends are made of: the archetype of woke-ists, Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau obsessed with the “rights” of a supposed “LGBTQIA+ community”, clashing at the recent G7 summit in Japan with the archetype of conservatives, Prime Minister of Italy Georgia Meloni, who insists that there are only two sexes and children need a mother and a father. But no battle of the archetypes occurred. They overcame their mutual annoyance and chatted amicably with each other. Ah, well! Perhaps, with a bit of luck, another day …

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/world_nation/meloni-and-trudeau-spar-on-lgbtq-rights-in-unusual-g-7-disunity/article_9ed4e340-b6bf-59b8-98a5-43808f918299.html

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. I hoped for more outrage from Meloni. At least, the Italian press is condemning it marvelously.

2 Likes

By the way, is he still persecuting the truckers?
What’s the current situation with that?

The truckers and their supporters were treated brutally - financially and physically. An official hearing was established that absolved Trudeau and his minions of any wrong doings. No one was surprised. At the moment, bank accounts are now open, but I believe there are still scattered prosecutions proceeding. What a mess that will stain this once fine country’s reputation forever.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s a disgrace to Canada, just as Obama, Hillary, and Biden are to the U.S.

1 Like