Is The Hunchback of London a real conservative?

When I was in London (2010), he was the mayor. He neglected start of the Semi-BLM riots in London and caused lots of problems for Londoners. When the riot started, he went to his holiday.
He is confirmed that has close relationship with mullas in Iran and I do not want to expand or explain these relations again. He is a charlatan and he has the same role in British right wing as G.W.Bush had in American Republicans. When someone shouted against his infiltration, all conservatives smiled. I don’t know ever we reach the point to be able to recognize the true enemies among our real friends?

4 Likes

I tried to warn people about Johnson at the time of the Conservative Party leadership election, well before the general election, but very few on the right wanted to listen to any criticism of him then. I was even accused of being a “left wing journalist” for my trouble. He is just the UK’s puppet representative of Global Inc. - my new nickname for the real powers that be.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s very frustrating because it’s often hard to tell when politicians are lying, even though they are famous for it. So many of them turn out to be frauds that it’s very hard to trust any of them.

3 Likes
3 Likes