Is Dr Jordan Peterson promoting Islam?

I never cared for the royals at all, except for the kilts. Still Elizabeth is not her children and her present is not her history of 70 years. Do you think, Chauncey, that they will ever shove them aside?

2 Likes

I was only kidding. A rhetorical question. The royals have never disliked commies.

4 Likes

If Charles comes to the throne, which he might do fairly soon, he and Camilla will work for the Great Reset, which doesn’t include monarchies.

I doubt that William - let alone George - will ever be crowned. But I won’t be here to see if my prediction comes true.

4 Likes

Shove them aside, the kids or the kilts? I don’t really know what the future holds for the Royals, a lot will depend I think on whether there is a great awakening or a successful Schwabian great reset that turns us all into serfs.

4 Likes

I rather agree. But, I thought that Charles would not be taking the throne…ever, but that it would pass to William. Or am I imagining that?

1 Like

The Royals. Do you think they will become even more irrelevant to the governing of the country and finally be shoved out of the picture, keeping the kilts?

1 Like

Jeanne, Prince Charles is the one next in line for the throne because he is the eldest son. That’s how the line of succession of the monarchy works.

2 Likes

The monarch is just a figurehead, their main role is just to welcome other heads of state and that sort of thing. I expect Prince Charles will become rather more cautious about what he says if and when he is king. I think their position is quite safe unless and until the public generally start to wake up to the fact that we have been greviously misled by those in power, not just about COVID-19 but for much longer particularly about the deleterious effects of mass immigration, the true nature of Islam, climate change, and other things. It is going to take something very dramatic and unexpected for that great awakening to happen, the emergence of thought leaders with very unusual ability perhaps. So far Dr Peterson is one of the best ones we have, and his many limitations are revealed in our discussion here I think.

2 Likes

Yes, if they are just figureheads then they aren’t really the ones that need targeting. Its those like Johnson, who survived the no-confidence vote, who need to go.

2 Likes

Thanks Yazmin. I knew that, but for years there has been talk of him not taking the throne and passing it on instead to William.

3 Likes

A rather expensive figurehead, still what do I know? Look at what is spent on what amounts to a figurehead in this country.

4 Likes