Introducing a New Forum Member

I hope I’m not out of order here, but I thought forum members would be interested in the background of a new member, someone I urged to join. He’s of interest because he embodies something that our Leftist intelligentsia has been in the process of destroying among the upcoming generations of Americans.

His name is Jbob. He served in Vietnam, in a very dangerous role: he was the pilot of an observation plane – there were no drones in those days – … the kind that flew low and slow over enemy positions – one in six of them crashed, either from enemy fire or through other mishaps. . [ OV-1 Mohawk Observation Aircraft | Military Machine ]He was lucky, although he did have some close calls. And we are lucky to have him here.

But … I wonder if our young snowflakes, who need to be protected from words they don’t like to hear, would be up to the sort of challenge that Jbob and his friends faced? Actually, I don’t wonder.

4 Likes

Thank you, Doug, for bringing jbob to our Forum. He is very welcome.

What you tell us about his service in Vietnam is impressive.

3 Likes

Thank you to jbob for his service!

4 Likes

Welcome Bob and blessings upon you.

3 Likes

Strictly secular blessings be upon him, and upon all of us. Dogs bless us every one!

4 Likes

I started to qualify my blessings, Jillian, but that seemed awkward. Blessings…well wishes…good vibes. I have given up on not “blessing” people.

4 Likes