International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Today is a special worldwide memorial remembering the wholesale murder of millions of Hebrews with this year special attention to homosexuals

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, Afrotea.

I have mixed feelings as to whether or not there should be such a Remembrance Day.

“The Holocaust” was a term chosen by Jews for the Nazi genocide of Jews. Now it is being used to include “countless members of other minorities”. Sure, all those murdered by the Nazis need to be remembered, but not all of them as victims of “The Holocaust”. In some cases, ceremonies connected with this Day of Remembrance have actually excluded any mention of Jews!

What baffles me is how any Jew can continue to believe in a good God, and themselves as his “chosen people”, after the Holocaust.

1 Like

How can anyone believe in a violent solar myth.Chosen people? Every one else are second class people?

1 Like

Every tribe believed it was the specially chosen favorite of its own gods.

If you choose a god, it must be because it’s chosen you - that’s perhaps how the “thinking” went.

Solar myth? Judaism? What suggests that?

1 Like

There are many books which explain the nature of a solar myth. The best is Lloyd Graham´s book “Deciphering the Bible” a masterpiece!

1 Like

Please tell me in a few sentences why you say that Judaism is a solar myth. I very much want to know but I am not going to read the book you recommend.

You made the statement here on the forum, please substantiate it.

1 Like

It is impossible to explain a common solar myth in a few sentences. It took me 2 years of comparative religious studies to master the rudiments…

1 Like

enclosed is an introduction tutorial, which omits the nuts and bolts. FULL EPISODE: The History of Solar Worship with Jordan Maxwell - YouTube

1 Like

Sorry to say, Afrotea, that the speaker in the video is talking a lot of nonsense!

He is not even literate. (He thinks “phenomena” is a singular noun.)

Judaism is NOT based on any sun myth. If you are serious about knowing the history of the Jews and their religion, please read a sensible account - such as Paul Johnson’s History of the Jews.

1 Like

I stated there where no nuts and bolts. The Hebrew religion is a classic solar myth. One ancient sect was worshipping, a Jesus 4 to 500 years before Pilate was born.

1 Like

Where are you getting your information from? I hope not from the man in the video!

I repeat: The “Hebrew religion” is NOT “based on a solar myth”.

How do you judge your sources? What makes them seem reliable to you? The one you linked to struck me as weird - and plainly untrue.

1 Like