In Newsweek of all places

In Newsweek of all places.

I will never forgive my colleagues for forcing this on the innocent general public. Every first year medical student knows there are no means known to medical science to stop the spread of any respiratory virus - no means whatever - masks, vaccines, school closures, business closures, quarantines, lockdowns, social distancing. Maybe others can forgive. I cannot.

3 Likes

I just saw this morning another study that found that masks were useless for viruses that cause influenza and Wuhan pneumonia, aka, Covid.

And, I read yesterday of a medical person, who wears a surgical mask, a cloth mask with a charcoal filter and another surgical mask altogether and all the time. I am not sure how she is getting enough air exchange. It would be better for her health to buy one of those suits.

2 Likes

Well it’s a step in the right direction, but he doesn’t go far enough - attributing the loss of life as “due to distrust in the vaccines and the healthcare system…” It wasn’t distrust in the vaccines and the healthcare system that led to the loss of life - it was the exact opposite - TOO MUCH trust, by those who complied and submitted to the authority of the “experts”, and took the vaccines, resulting in their own injury or death.
And he doesn’t mention the main motive for the “experts” in pushing the vaccine, which was money, from the government/pharma crime syndicate.

2 Likes

Ha! Guess I should have taken time to read the article. Thanks for the “note-well” edit, Liz.

NOW, a lot of us have more distrust in the vaccines and anything coming out of the CDC. Good luck getting distrusting folk to comply. I fear it may have done real damage to the children’s vaccine programs, which have kept our children from dying from what we think of as “simple childhood illnesses.”

2 Likes

You are quite right. We must not forget the extraordinary benefits of real vaccines. I am, of course, against the sham covid vaccine, but I am a stalwart defender of otherr vaccines. They have saved countless lives.

3 Likes