Impeach President Biden

Quote:
The case is clear; it is time for the House to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
President Joe Biden can be impeached for bribery, one of the two offenses specifically mentioned in Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
The bribery does not — as Democrats reminded us smugly during the Trump impeachments — need to reach a criminal standard. It simply needs to be plain enough to make a plausible case — and we reached that level long ago, even before this week’s bombshell from the House Oversight Committee.

The Bombshell: Committee chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) reported, and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), confirmed, that an FBI document exists “that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions”.

3 Likes

Also impeach Secretary of State Blinken:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/608/text

2 Likes

And also Mayorkas, and Milley, etc, etc, etc…
So many. It definitely reaches a criminal level.
But as that other article suggested, is that what they want, anyway, because they’re ready to discard him?

3 Likes

Why else would they do it? Kamala has no power over them to make a case for her as anything but a place-holder until the election. They have an obvious case for “retiring” him and “forgiving” him for what could be decisions made while demented.

Biden hasn’t done enough towards destroying the US and saving the planet, letting enough illegals across the border, promoting the supremacy of transgender and woke principles…so the “base” of the Far Left wants somebody who will go full fascist Left and be happy to accept advice from Obama and company.

It can only be…what’s-his-name from California.

3 Likes

Quote:
Old Joe Biden almost held a “major press conference” on Friday. Or rather, he announced one, and it was briefly big news, but as it turned out, it was just the dementia talking. Good thing he didn’t declare war on anyone. How comforting it is that the adults are back in charge, eh?

2 Likes

Sheesh…what a joke…

2 Likes

I will say it again. Shame, shame, shame on his wife and on any other person, who supposedly loves this man. They don’t care about him. They don’t care about The People and they don’t care about America. In fact, they hate us.

2 Likes

Well, considering the kind of man he is, do we really care? I’ll admit I don’t. I’d like to see him in prison.
The entire family is a disgusting, shameful mess, and a disgrace to the country.
As you say, they (including Biden himself) hate us.

2 Likes

I cheer what you say, Liz.

2 Likes

I don’t think Biden knows anymore what he is doing than any other elderly person with dementia. When he speaks, he is hopped up on meds that clarify his cognitive ability somewhat. He needs to be in a restful care home, not performing for his handlers to further their nefarious designs. They direct him and tell him what to say. Shame on them for using this man.

Yes, he is crooked, but does he remember that? His family does and his “friends” and handlers do. I do not pity, but call shame for what is happening during these recent years.

Yes, I would like to see conviction for all crooks and traitors involved and prison time. Should a frail man with advancing dementia be imprisoned or in a secure nursing home?

1 Like

I agree that putting him in a rest home would be the decent thing to do. But no-one in his family is decent, including him.
And he’s the worst of the lot, so I just can’t muster any pity for him. He may not know what he’s doing now, but he did, not too long ago, when he took money for influence from our enemies (and anybody else who offered) while he was VP.
And took his “10% for the Big Guy” from his crack addict son (who HE should have been helping, not using as a bag-man) and when he paraded around the White House naked in front of female security guards, and sexually assaulted Tara Reade, and felt up little girls, and showered with his daughter, etc…
He’s scum. His “rest home” should be prison.
(I’m not really arguing with you, I just love to hate on Biden!)

2 Likes

He should be imprisoned. Or better still, executed.

1 Like

On further thought - he hasn’t got long to live anyway. Executing him would be too kind. No, imprisonment is better after all. Without icecream.

1 Like

This applies to Joe Biden:

Quote:
Russian dissident Aleksander Solzhenitsyn warned of the consequences of failing to pursue justice in the aftermath of Stalin’s reign of terror:
“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousandfold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations."

(The article quoted from is worth reading.)

1 Like

That quote from Solzhenistyn is precisely applicable to Biden. And Obama, the Clintons, Fauci, and a long list of others.
Yes, the country needs healing, and what Kennedy proposes - to hold all of them accountable - is a step in that direction. We need to completely cut off every tentacle of foreign/globalist/corporate elite capture, and of Marxist ideology, from our midst.
It’s so deeply embedded at this point, I don’t know how it could even be accomplished.

1 Like

Oh lordy! Are we going so far, as to execute former presidents? Let the name be stricken from all places of honor. Let his name be associated with crime and treason in history and let his vice-presidency and presidency be infamous for those acts. But let us not go down the road of executing former presidents.

I like the no ice cream for the rest of his life in confinement.

1 Like

Execution is the condign punishment for the treason of a president - but a younger one for whom deprivation of life is a real punishment and not a release.

1 Like

Could any treason be worse than the treason of the leader of the nation?

1 Like