I'm not sure what to make of this

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/tucker-carlson-donald-trump-dominion-voting/2023/03/08/id/1111576/

2 Likes

I know, it’s weird. How could someone who understands the mess were in vote for Kanye West? Seriously?

1 Like

Why should we believe this? If something seems too far removed from what we intuit or to be based on our experience, why in this age of fakery should we accept this as truth?

2 Likes

It’s very fishy. I’m waiting for Tucker Carlson to comment on it.

2 Likes

So what if Tucker Carlson privately hated Trump? If he was able to report on what Trump did or said without letting his personal animus show - that would be sound journalistic practice.
I want to know how these texts are relevant to a defamation suit against Fox News by Dominion. As for the texts being published, is it hoped that Tucker’s audience will fall away? Or is there some kind of retroactive “correcting” of Fox News’ exposure of the Russia Hoax, or its reporting of Hunter’s Lap Top and its suppression by the mainstream press and social media platforms to sway the 2020 election?

3 Likes

I simply don’t believe that any of this came from Carlson. It seems so very unlikely.

2 Likes

Good questions, but who can plumb the depths of such corruption in American politics these days? Nonetheless, I had hoped a denial from Tucker would be forthcoming. Furthermore, I am disturbed too by his failure to explain or apologize for his hiding the blatant anti-Semitism of Kanye West.
Despite these misgivings, I remain a fan of Tucker Carlson because of the enormous good work he has done in defence of his constitutional Republic.

3 Likes

My medical advice to you, Jillian, is don’t hold your breath.

3 Likes

Why would someone as intelligent as Tucker vote for Kanye West instead of Trump? And, why would he waste his time on commenting on it? Why would those who depend on Carlson or simply like him believe this? And why would anyone who hates Carlson and wants to bring him down believe his comments about his innocence in all that is supposed to be his words?

Until proved otherwise, I will assume that this is fakery.

2 Likes

Actually, I see that I was wrong to say I’m waiting for Tucker Carlson’s comment.

I now think that if he ignores it, he is right to do so.

2 Likes

Yup, I agree. Why dignify this with a comment on it? As Claire wrote, Tucker has NOT brought this alleged hatred into his reporting and opinion pieces.

1 Like

Claire wrote that?

1 Like

Oopsie…I edited it to read NOT brought…

Thank you for catching that, Jillian.

1 Like